Spare mains

Jrtigger

Ok, was looking at the spares inc. w/ my banshee and looking at the Clymers ,I have the 150,220,240 leaves the 200 I assume would be in the carbs.Clymers specs. say 200,at 4500' average up to 7000'(on the FS map) seem there should be a change,no? Seems to run fine @4500' except have oil in exhaust.Are the mains set @ sea lvl?should I be looking @ something diff.? Only mods are force3s and CPI pipes,mostly dune ridden by prev. owner. I mostly bomb logging and fire roads.i just don't have enough exp. w/these things,so I humbly ask.Any thoughts?

For the altitude? But would'nt a noticeable amount of oil in the pipes and silencers indicate a bit rich cond.? But the spares I have only go to 240,should'nt that be sufficient? Just trying to get my mind wrapped around this. If jetted richer would hotter plug help w/incomplete comb.? One other thing does occur to me, could it be riding too much out of the band? There fire roads,skid roads,etc.,so I'm 90% in it. Just a random thought, Thanks for the help.

100ll&yamalube @ 40:1 . Thinkin' 100llw/wrong jetting for altitude? W/continued use as is,am I in danger of damage?15 goin'' on 20 gallons now,have I dodged a bullet or is it tolerable till I try (I guess?) next larger jet and so on?

Actually not sure what range of jets came w/it or even exactly what sizes are available, but right now trying to become more informed before I f... Something up. In a week or two will be doing a tors delete, figure I'd look into jetting at same time.but as for the filter,k&n w/outerwear and no air box at all. I plan to replace it soon I think.

With my mods at 5k feet, CPI, k&n in box no lid, +4 timing, and boysen reeds.. I'm at 270 main and shee loves it.. Took me a while to get there, but that's perfect. Had 290 and 280.. Sti was not right. Finally stepped to 270 and it's great Spring-summer, winter I put airbox lid on and it's still good.