Shearer sb inframe or cpi sb inframe?

well you said trail riding but explain more on that. is it fast pace trails thats more wide open or tight stuff? you could use either pipe but cpi's will get things happening sooner. like i said earlier cpi will pull harder off the bottom but the shearers will rev out more and make more peak hp. who ported your cylinders? might wanna ask them what they would recommend for pipes. it sounds like you wanna use shearers though

i mean i am they not big as cpi and i actually want to be different from guys around here nobody has thoes pipes in my area and they sound awesome and i heard good things about them and i know about cpi pipes as well i just thought i would get some more opinions before i finish the build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

What's the dime mod?

I was sarcastically mocking "GOAT".

Anyone who bases a pipe choice on sound is a fool. I was mocking him by telling him to fill his pipes with dimes. Guys like him think up doing thinks to make pipes sound different.

• Like 1

^ Can go back to your dog and pony show. I wasn't basing my purchase off of exhaust sound, was a legitimate question. Do any pipes sound different or do they all sound the same. Simple as that.

Well you were more focused on sound, pitch, volume than you were about peak RPM range, horsepower, torque.

Whatever makes the most power is what soubds best.

Diesel trucks never sounded good.....till people began to understand what build diesel power sounded like. Now they have acquired a lust for that sound.

So.......find a pipe that WORKS GOOD. Eventually people will think it sounds good.

Sound is still the LAST thing that matters in a pipe choice.