Shearer sb inframe or cpi sb inframe?

I have a 421 serval cub and i was wondering what pipes would be better for me? I am trail riding and a little bit of drag racing and came to the conclusion of which would be better for my build its a 421 serval with 4 mm 115 rod crank any suggestions would be helpful from anyone site sponsors etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why cpi tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well you said trail riding but explain more on that. is it fast pace trails thats more wide open or tight stuff? you could use either pipe but cpi's will get things happening sooner. like i said earlier cpi will pull harder off the bottom but the shearers will rev out more and make more peak hp.  who ported your cylinders? might wanna ask them what they would recommend for pipes. it sounds like you wanna use shearers though

Is there much sound difference between the schearers and cpi's. I'm in the market Aswell. Lots of wide open grass whoops, 2 to 3rd hill climbs and the occasional 1 mile trek on asphalt.. The tight stuff is no fun/ more dirt bike/mtb oriented

Sorry to thread jack.

Im leaning towards CPI's.. And by sound difference.. I meant.. audible, tone.. pitch.. charactiristics.? Or do they all sound the same.. I can honestly say ive only heard 3 different exhaust systems recently to go off of.

^^^ I would defiantly go with sound on pipe choice, not performance...

X2 ^^^^

I would go with Rocket pipes.

Makes bike sound like a real bad ass rocket.

Then do the dime mod. I did them all. I even tried the 5 dime....but I thought the 4 dimes worked the same and sounded even better.

• Like 1