paul turner pipes?

bansheeonfire

Got a ride in yesterday with the high revs.

AWESOME pipe. They come on just as early as the mids and have a couple more hundred rpm to them.

They won't out rev t5 like I thought but they do pull harder from the bottom. The tq that is packed in these pipes is amazing. Just able to roll up an through anything from a dead stop in almost any gear. The on/ off redponse is unlike any other bike well 2 stroke. Like the mids the transition into the power band is seamless and almost instant. The bike never drops out of power either. Can be on and off the throttle at any point and be good.

Your riding style does have to change to work with these pipes as you have to shift a lot earlier then most other pipes. Probably around 8-9k rpm tops. But all in all these pipes are great. I wouldn't change them out. They keep the bike tame and manageable. They look awesome and the fit is great. Also there a relatively quite which is nice.

awesome!!

I just did a quick google search

The PT high revs peak around 8K on a stock bike.

T5's are around the 9K mark on a stock bike.

regardless sounds like the PT high are a solid trail pipe! last thing you want on a trail bike is keeping the revs high to stay in power.

It's unbelievable, from 1/4 throttle to wot the bike is in the powerband and just pulls all the way through.

• 1 month later...