New motor won't perform above 1/8 throttle

chrispy56

Okak. So, here is the problem I am having with a new 4mil build.

Starts up 1st or 2nd kick every time. Idles smooth. Lots of smoke during warm up and always pissing oil out the pipes. Just a little stumble midway though when revving in neutral. When I go to take off it just surges (can't think of a better word for it). And I am unable to rev through it.

I have adjusted jetting in both directions and the plugs show the changes but the problem still remains the same.

4mil stock cylinder HJR w/mx hardcore porting

Noss head, domes for pump gas- 32:1 castor 927

Billet intake with built in crossover

Vforce 4

Nology coil, Hotwires, b8es

Racetech stator and set pickup gap correctly

New oem cdi

Uni 2stage pods w/outer wears

Fmf exhaust

Pingel

35 mm pwks

Currently with 158 mains, 52 pilots, cel on middle, 1.5turns

I have also tried pilots down to 48 and played with the needle clip. Haven't touched the main since it can't even rev into the top end.

Leak down test was good.

Not sure what else to check.

Would a bad flywheel cause this issue?

Any other ideas?

make sure parking brake switch is unatatched and not grounded anywhere all the way back to cdi.

edit, its a green/yellow wire which activates a rev limiter that wont let it go just over idle and is separate from the tors(part of cdi control)

The racetech stator tested fine within oem specs. Can a stator act up and still test good?

I do have the stock one and will try it out within the next few days. Although the lighting circuit (yellow and black) on my stock stator in open (resistance=out of limits), this shouldn't effect engine performance, right? other two circuits test good. 

Take each lead set meter on ohm, on the 4 pin con check from each pin to stator plate you should get an infinity reading if you get resistance winding is grounded testing pin to pin you wont get that reading and yes they can test good and not work has happened more than once. I knew it was one way or the other with the resistor plugs just thought I remembered the wrong way sorry for confusion. Did you just powder frame or any other mods

Cdi grounded, both black and red/black. Black/white to normally open kill switch, orange to coil.

Coil is mounted to an aluminum piece of angle, bolted to oem location. Nology coil is what looks to be high impact plastic, so I can't imagine a difference weather it is against bare metal or not....should it be grounded?