falling on its face 39pwk on a 392 cub

hughmyron

Did you check compression? Also keep in mind not every oil likes cold weather it will seperate especially with av gas

I also have good luck with needle that comes in 39s 4th clip

I don't have access to a compression tester atm, its night time and its at my buddies house. Ill check the compression tommorow. Dumb question will lowering the needle to the 4th position lean it our or richen it up?

Yep. And I gave you a valid answer. You're welcome.

Sent from a van down by the river

You didn't answer my question, you told me to go look for the answer. Some of you act like you get paid to tell people to search. Just because you don't feel like sharing information doesn't mean others feel the same way. Thanks for nothing.

I don't have access to a compression tester atm, its night time and its at my buddies house. Ill check the compression tommorow. Dumb question will lowering the needle to the 4th position lean it our or richen it up?

You didn't answer my question, you told me to go look for the answer. Some of you act like you get paid to tell people to search. Just because you don't feel like sharing information doesn't mean others feel the same way. Thanks for nothing.

Your welcome. You've heard the expression " give a man a fish feed him a day. Teach him to fish , feed him a lifetime? "

I made the assumption you were a man and wanted to learn..not be spoon fed like a baby.

Sent from a van down by the river

• 2 months later...

Huge Moron

Now he's back trying to finally learn something.....