Richie's Metal Works

Richie Petty

• 1 month later...

i know it isnt easy./.../ i tig weld myself and it took me along time to get where im at.. its all about having that steady hand and keep feeding that rod into that puddle.. it really isnt hard.. but for a newb.. forget about it.. he would quit the first 4 arc strikes burning holes everywhere....... i actuall ylearn alot off a website its called >>weldingtipsandtricks.com/.//.. jody is the fuckin man there. check it out if u intersted in tigging.. tigging is the shit ,,when ur good at it.. but if u arent it can be a nightmare../ those pegs look amazing.. however they do look like the roll designs.. but alot cheaper which is greaT... GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALES HERE. you shouldnt have a problem at all unloading them here...... im actually tiggin together a 3/4 chassis 25.2 spec chassis acura integra.. making it rwd with some 32x14 hoosiers out back... it will be powered by a 2jz single turbo.... hoping to go down into the 7.60 zone atleast.......once again amazin work......... your a great welder and have my vote any day of the week........

i know it isnt easy./.../ i tig weld myself and it took me along time to get where im at.. its all about having that steady hand and keep feeding that rod into that puddle.. it really isnt hard.. but for a newb.. forget about it.. he would quit the first 4 arc strikes burning holes everywhere....... i actuall ylearn alot off a website its called >>weldingtipsandtricks.com/.//.. jody is the fuckin man there. check it out if u intersted in tigging.. tigging is the shit ,,when ur good at it.. but if u arent it can be a nightmare../ those pegs look amazing.. however they do look like the roll designs.. but alot cheaper which is greaT... GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALES HERE. you shouldnt have a problem at all unloading them here...... im actually tiggin together a 3/4 chassis 25.2 spec chassis acura integra.. making it rwd with some 32x14 hoosiers out back... it will be powered by a 2jz single turbo.... hoping to go down into the 7.60 zone atleast.......once again amazin work......... your a great welder and have my vote any day of the week........

WTF?

• 2 weeks later...

im likin the triple rowed set :clap:

Get some!! I haven't really had much time to work on anything new lately guys. Once all the parts I have right now are gone the peg design is going to change a little bit. I think I have enough parts left to make 4 sets of 3 rows or 6 sets of 2 rows. I might just weld up all 3 rows and put them on here at a lower price to try and get rid of the pieces. I think y'all will really like the new cutouts. They will be more like the 450r pegs I made a couple months ago. Compared to something like heel guards the pegs are actually very simple for me to make. I might try to come up with a design for them however and see if you guys like it. Look for all of this to happen within the next month.

Like I've told a few of you on here before. I never expected when I built that first set of pegs for my own bike to get this kind of interest. I was definitely not set up to me making anything in large quantity and the tools of my trade needless to say are not cheap. I'm trying to get set up to do more but it is just going to take some time. I would love to eventually be able to quit my regular job and work on shit like this full time and I think I could end up making some pretty kickass shit for y'all eventually. Stay tuned!

Get some!! I haven't really had much time to work on anything new lately guys. Once all the parts I have right now are gone the peg design is going to change a little bit. I think I have enough parts left to make 4 sets of 3 rows or 6 sets of 2 rows. I might just weld up all 3 rows and put them on here at a lower price to try and get rid of the pieces. I think y'all will really like the new cutouts. They will be more like the 450r pegs I made a couple months ago. Compared to something like heel guards the pegs are actually very simple for me to make. I might try to come up with a design for them however and see if you guys like it. Look for all of this to happen within the next month.

Like I've told a few of you on here before. I never expected when I built that first set of pegs for my own bike to get this kind of interest. I was definitely not set up to me making anything in large quantity and the tools of my trade needless to say are not cheap. I'm trying to get set up to do more but it is just going to take some time. I would love to eventually be able to quit my regular job and work on shit like this full time and I think I could end up making some pretty kickass shit for y'all eventually. Stay tuned!

Sounds like a damn good plan to me!!!