October 4th Fall HQ ride BADLANDS Indiana

Fall has started to show itself and than means the sand tires will soon be put away and the dirt riding season will be in full swing soon.

This year's HQ ride will be October 4th. Hopefully many will be able to find time to go. Put it on the calendar now so you won't miss the fun.

Chime in if you are planning to go.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.  Trying to get at least one of my riding buddies to tag along but I think they're scared of all the big bad banshees since I told them mine was probably going to be the slowest one of the bunch! 

Power won't be a big factor. This is woods and trails mostly. Good tires and quality suspensions rule the day.

Well I'm getting my freshly rebuilt rear shock back from Elka Friday and just mounted some new rubber so it sounds like I'm in business! 

Speaking of rubber, I mentioned this on the other post but, if anyone needs dirt tires to use for the day, I have some 20x11x9 nearly brand new and 20x11x10 probably 60-ish% tread on them.  They'd do fine for the day if all you have is paddles

These are the tires for the 9" wheels

post-47331-0-61931600-1393872460.jpg

And here is a shitty pic of the treads on the 10" set

z3C4VrC.jpg

Mine is running as of yesterday. I would like to attend. I am a total newbie and quite frankly it scares the crap out of me. Rode it for the second time today up and down the street, it's violent. Not much to look at but it pulls hard. If I go, it will be a weekend event. I'll be looking for a camp or hotel. Monitoring the thread.

Camping is available at the end of the driveway at the Badlands.

Mine is running as of yesterday. I would like to attend. I am a total newbie and quite frankly it scares the crap out of me. Rode it for the second time today up and down the street, it's violent. Not much to look at but it pulls hard. If I go, it will be a weekend event. I'll be looking for a camp or hotel. Monitoring the thread.

Who do you think you are planning a "HQ ride" the weekend after an actually HQ ride?

Windy needs a clue. You dont just call every time you ride an HQ ride. Shit has to be legit. You are going to make the real HQ rides look bad.

I'm there.....it is legit.

I'm there.....it will look good.

For the next trip we'll call it the DDQ RIDE.

Everyone will show up on wrecked bikes and we will see how much damage we can inflict on our surroundings.

I'm there.....it is legit.

I'm there.....it will look good.

For the next trip we'll call it the DDQ RIDE.

Everyone will show up on wrecked bikes and we will see how much damage we can inflict on our surroundings.

lol.

I'm in.  Trying to get at least one of my riding buddies to tag along but I think they're scared of all the big bad banshees since I told them mine was probably going to be the slowest one of the bunch! 

I'm planning for this ride, so you won't be the only 1 there without a 100 hp shee.

my son and I are planning the drive and staying sat night at the campground. its a 7hr drive for us.

bringing the z400 for backup.

I'm planning for this ride, so you won't be the only 1 there without a 100 hp shee.

my son and I are planning the drive and staying sat night at the campground. its a 7hr drive for us.

bringing the z400 for backup.

It's a 9.5 hour drive for me so I need to look into camping as well

4 and a half for me. We'll see if i make it. Ill be tied up with school and only have a drag bike. :(

Drag bike????

What are you going to do with that?  :unsure:

Sweet.