STY's Annual MI. Trip

SlowerThanYou

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think it's my place to say what his times were. Does it matter? He was running with the 3 fastest cars there but bracket racing is way more than being the fastest.

No the times do not matter. I just wondered if things went as I expected...................... Bryan, Ted and crew kicked ass............ As usual.........

And had a great time doing it.......... :cheers:

I guess not. A guy starting a thread about going to a track to drag race at a track then people asking for numbers doesn't make sense I guess. Kinda like starting a dyno thread, then not posting numbers..

Oh well, maybe if he comes back on he might just give out some numbers. Curious to see what his car ran. But it doesnt matter I guess.

I guess to a guy that doesn't even participate in any kind of organized drag racing...it shouldn't make sense.

You're right...it doesn't matter.

You do realize...he's going from MI back to the West Coast hauling all the gear, cars, etc.? 

Tedder drove from Mi to Ohio. 

I don't want you to hurt yourself thinking about the differences in driving distances and time.  How about you give STY a few days to gather info and post...rather than act like it's owed to you, someone...again...who has no stake in any of the game, and wouldn't know a good number from bad and how to get from one to the other.

I guess not. A guy starting a thread about going to a track to drag race at a track then people asking for numbers doesn't make sense I guess. Kinda like starting a dyno thread, then not posting numbers

Oh well, maybe if he comes back on he might just give out some numbers. Curious to see what his car ran. But it doesnt matter I guess.

I guess to a guy that doesn't even participate in any kind of organized drag racing...it shouldn't make sense.

You're right...it doesn't matter.

You do realize...he's going from MI back to the West Coast hauling all the gear, cars, etc.? 

Tedder drove from Mi to Ohio. 

I don't want you to hurt yourself thinking about the differences in driving distances and time.  How about you give STY a few days to gather info and post...rather than act like it's owed to you, someone...again...who has no stake in any of the game, and wouldn't know a good number from bad and how to get from one to the other.

Uh Huh.

Anyways, sorry for asking or making it seemed as thought they were deserved. Just curious to see what he ran, never seen his setup really, or heard what a good time for him was. I just heard he killed it at a shitty MI track was all. I'll wait to hear.

It took you three tries to get that reply?  Nice job.

We're all curious to see what he ran.

However...as said, you act like it's owed to you...it's not.

First & foremost, this trip was about seeing my family in MI. The icing on the cake was being able to race & be with family/great friends. 

I can't say enough good things about my good Circus friends Ted & Karen. I wish duecebanshees (Jimmy) could have been there also. Thanks for the sportsman comment, that reflects back on you also.

We set out to have a good time & made the best out of a not so good racing facility. I look forward to another back East racing outing next year, somewhere.

LocoHomo, no tax needed! Ted knows most of my racing history. It's enough to hurt a few Circus Clowns feeling's.

Second, it was nice to take a vacation from the HQ Circus. 2 weeks of not logging on once!

Third, this is for the couple Circus Ball Chinian's.

SpecialBender, you need to concentrate on your Crayola's & finish growing up. Dave summed it up pretty good. For someone who openly doesn't give a fuck about drag racing. You sure do have an interest in wanting times. Now, for your information the thread was started about our annual MI. trip & meeting at the racetrack with family/friends. Sorry you don't get that!

As for your comment on dyno threads with no numbers. It's kind of like you getting a motor from K&T & wanting to know the number's. Pretty simple for you Crayola Boy, get your shit Dyno'd!

Last & certainly least, Banshee HP. Talk about a spineless lurking jelly fish. He shows up to the track with his POS truck & doesn't have the balls to drive by our pit or say hello, LOL! Then he does his usual whining in the SB about it. He's like a good many other forum BS Artist's, a typical chicken shit.

Now for the few other's that are interested or gets it, we had a great time. The 1st pass off the trailer (Lapeer) with the Vegas tune-up was a:

1.478 60'

6.562 1/8 @ 107.32

10.161 1/4 @ 132.81

We made a minor change, 10.0s @ 133 & 134 with 1.40 & 1.41 60's. The car ran the same numbers at both Lapeer & Milan in the same air conditions 2400'-2600' DA.

I will say this about BansheeHP.

Although you two don't see eye to eye on the color of the sky, he's a great guy to local racers here in MI.

When a fellow racer got his bike stolen, he had new in the box parts laying around his garage and GAVE them to a fellow racer to help get him another build going.

He also, at that time, offered his employee discount on anything sold at his previous employer...a banshee super store.

HP has always treated me great.

I understand not everyone will always get along.  Hell, I may have even set that standard here years ago....

But that being said, I will stand up for HP's character as he's always done me right.

However, in your shoes...I don't see Christmas cards being exchanged anytime soon.