Richie's Metal Works

Richie Petty

I never thought the third row would make that much difference but I had a set with two rows on one side of my bike and three on the other side and it does. The extra row actually does add alot of support.

i've been saying that from the start and getting bashed for it by all the nut swinging newbs...hook me up for the suggestion. ill give you a few more that'd help too.. :)

i've been saying that from the start and getting bashed for it by all the nut swinging newbs...hook me up for the suggestion. ill give you a few more that'd help too.. :)

Maybe I would if the only set made like that wasn't bolted to my own bike! What are your other suggestions?

Standard 1" down and 1" back pegs with 2 rows are $125

Factory locations with 2 rows are $150

Down and back with 3 rows are $175

If you got some nice parts I may be willing to work out a trade. I need an axle and sprocket hub, a-arms, clutch perch and lever, front 10" douglas wheels, and some flat track/drag tires. American racers or Hoosiers. Anything else you got just shoot me a PM and we might be able to work something out.

If you guys got anything else in mind you would want me to make let me know. I'm working on getting a brake lever designed right now that works better with a lockout cover and my lowered pegs. I'll post up some pics when it gets done.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I want to sell my IMS pegs and get these with 3rd row.

For the guys running these, how do you guys like them? Your riding boots sticking good on these pegs?

Richie had these at the BansheeHQ Play Day.. The pegs are sharp as shit. They're definitely sharper than my Roll pegs. These pegs look sweet in person. Welding look bad ass too. And with the addition of the third row, there is no way you can go wrong.