90hp ported Serval for sale

this is a for sale thread fucktard, you want a big motor but a 4mm putting out 90hp sounds like too much lmfao

hopefully you can find a 10mm putting out 60hp, you very mechanically inclined huh....nah

the general opinion is going to be youre a fucking dipshit

free bump for a killer motor, that i cant believe noone has snapped up yet

Makes you kinda wonder ,huh?

this is a for sale thread fucktard, you want a big motor but a 4mm putting out 90hp sounds like too much lmfao

hopefully you can find a 10mm putting out 60hp, you very mechanically inclined huh....nah

the general opinion is going to be youre a fucking dipshit

free bump for a killer motor, that i cant believe noone has snapped up yet

yeah just joined this forum and 99% of this place seems to be filled with straight d bags like you, so shut the hell up. I'm not downing the motor at all. 90hp is a fuckin rocket but it sounds like a lot of stress. either way DEADBEAT you are a tool.

Uneducated opinion is uneducated.

.......not being a dbag.

Again like I said before. I'm new to the banshee world. Im not trying to talk down your motor or sake because I was actually considering buying it. Pay pal funds were already in order. But I was only asking because 90hp sound like a ton behind a 4mil and normally when you get a "smaller" motor cracking out those numbers the maintenance sky rockets with them. I wasn't stating my opinion, I was asking for the groups. Because here in Florida we don't have many nice banshees. Everyone here loves their mud bikes and are so set that the renegade 1000 will kill any banshee in a race. And I'm looking to blow the doors off one. (Yes I know atv's don't have doors)

But I was also wanting a bike I can ride around the place to a certain extent to where it won't need a new top end after everyride.

• Like 1