90hp ported Serval for sale

i was more just wondering what you all are running I'm new to the banshee world. i bought a 1998 banshee from a friend a year or two ago and never ride it because frame was getting powder coated and I'm going to buy or build a big motor for it. I'm a lightweight rider (150) lbs and i have a kfx450 that i race so I'm not very good with two carbs and two cyl. very mechanically inclined though. so no problems idk if i want to do a 4 mil or bigger? 90hp sounds like a lot when my MX bike has about 55. but i don't want to go too small. please put in your opinions! thank you!

i was more just wondering what you all are running I'm new to the banshee world. i bought a 1998 banshee from a friend a year or two ago and never ride it because frame was getting powder coated and I'm going to buy or build a big motor for it. I'm a lightweight rider (150) lbs and i have a kfx450 that i race so I'm not very good with two carbs and two cyl. very mechanically inclined though. so no problems idk if i want to do a 4 mil or bigger? 90hp sounds like a lot when my MX bike has about 55. but i don't want to go too small. please put in your opinions! thank you!

this is a for sale thread fucktard, you want a big motor but a 4mm putting out 90hp sounds like too much lmfao

hopefully you can find a 10mm putting out 60hp, you very mechanically inclined huh....nah

the general opinion is going to be youre a fucking dipshit

free bump for a killer motor, that i cant believe noone has snapped up yet