EFI complete kit and Pipes

Complete working EFI kit! 700.00

Giggot racing built this kit. I would not recommend buying this unless you understand EFI and tuning or live close to Kevin's shop.

Trinity stage4 pipes and silencers 300.00

FMF pipes and silencers 150.00

Prices are before shipping.

Cam has first dibs... but 40 mm throttle bodies, hand held tuner, kit was built by Kevin Gigot, it was pulled off my running 7mill stock cylinder motor and had tunes for e85 and race gas. The tuner was a little temperamental but kevin told me he could upgrade it. I was able to make it work so I never messed with it. I would have if I didn't have a inverter in my truck. My shee ran strong on the same top end for 3yrs with it...

I never asked him it is really easy to tweak for altitude and temp. Kevin was extremely helpful when I called he helped me sort out a few little issue's over the phone. I would venture to say that Kevin could handle it no prob.

The smart carbs work perfect for what I want!

• 2 months later...

Adding a few things. I have some stock LRD ported cylinders mx port need to be resleeved and a 7mill crank that would need rebuilt as well, stage 4 trinity head

400.00 for the whole package. Still have the fi and Trinity pipes as well. Shoot me some offers need a clean shop. Looking for some sb shearer's...possible trades!