Shearer sb oof's out left side

U have problems dude was just asking for a dollar amount so we are on the same page and seeing if you maybe wanted to tread for parts that I had.you say your not in need of money just take off the page and if I am a jew so what this jew will never buy your junk and hope other peps see this and dont buy you junk either (im sorry your mad at people you dont know maybe it cuz you have a slow bike and your tired of eating dirt)

• Like 1

U have problems dude was just asking for a dollar amount so we are on the same page and seeing if you maybe wanted to tread for parts that I had.you say your not in need of money just take off the page and if I am a jew so what this jew will never buy your junk and hope other peps see this and dont buy you junk either (im sorry your mad at people you dont know maybe it cuz you have a slow bike and your tired of eating dirt)

1. I doubt you have any parts he'd want to "tread" for..

2. clueless.

I luv all thes dum fuks dat kant readz adds 2 gud. Learn to fucking read a guys ad and understand it. 90% of oofs for sale are re welded some where and sellers never mention it. Good price for pipes with stingers and silencers. dont let these cheap fucks get to you. Glws

• Like 2

My fuck you're dumb! Are you from NC, VA, GA, WV, OH, or FL?
  • Like 2

My fuck you're dumb! Are you from NC, VA, GA, WV, OH, or FL?

You always forget Michigan.

Bump for good a good deal. People get all up tight because some one welded on them. Don't they realize that's how Mat's pipes are? In all reality Special06 has fixed them by doing the foot work that you'll have to do if you buy brand new ones any way.

• Like 1