Time to clean out the shop. PARTS PARTS PARTS, clutch parts,grab bars. UPDATED 8/11

Ok guys just looking to move these parts fast. These parts have a lot of run time on them. So what you see is what you get. I use pay pal buyer pays fees or gift. All parts are OBO only shipping in the lower 48.

Next is a stock crank with a lot of run Time on it. Was out of the motor with the CYL above. Crank was true and weld. Bearing have some play and rods have some play. $55.00 shipped

8ybupe3y.jpguty6ere7.jpg

Next is a 4mill crank I got off a member on here. I never ran it. It also looks to have a lot of run time on it to. It's a hot rod and it's welded to. Bearing feel tie and the rods feel the same. Sold

Next is PRO design intakes with cross over tube. SOLD

Stock ported reeds they will need new reed pedals. $20.00 shipped

y3ymesan.jpg

Next is a coolant over flow bracket. $20.00.shipped.

gavu5e9u.jpg

Adding polished bowls for 35 PWK. $25.00 shipped

e8usavyq.jpg

yqu3uhun.jpg

Adding polished stock thumb throttle with unknown aftermarket top. It is missing the spring on the inside.$25.00 shipped.

8u5y4ejy.jpg

Driveline slingshot lock up. Has about 20 rides on it. It like new. I have all parts and balls and instructions in the original box. $165.00 shipped.

Here is the link for it.

http://www.drivelineperformance.com/servlet/the-21/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-LOCK-dsh-UP-CLUTCH/Detail

va9u2avu.jpg

. What's best you'll do on the lock up ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...