Custom Painted Banshee Hood & Rear Fenders

Let me say that I paint Banshee fenders also. Now I don't charge what HS Customs does, (my average price is $750 for a front) but I don't think that my work is in the same class as Cam's work is. HS Customs work is one of the best out there. With that being said, these fenders from HS will cost you around $5000 like n2o said. He's just trying to get half what was paid for them in the beginning. These are a nice set of fenders, and anyone offering $750 for them needs not to even comment. Bump for an awesome set of custom airbrushed fenders!!

Let me say that I paint Banshee fenders also. Now I don't charge what HS Customs does, (my average price is $750 for a front) but I don't think that my work is in the same class as Cam's work is. HS Customs work is one of the best out there. With that being said, these fenders from HS will cost you around $5000 like n2o said. He's just trying to get half what was paid for them in the beginning. These are a nice set of fenders, and anyone offering $750 for them needs not to even comment. Bump for an awesome set of custom airbrushed fenders!!

BUMP.... Thats for the kind words!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...