Need videos for the new BansheeHQ.com home page

IVe done some vids on my phone but always lose them somehow when I upload everything to pc. I have some Nice Dune pics of my bikes if you could use them anywhere?

I posted about 11 min worth of HD video a couple weeks ago in the videos section. It's un edited and just thrown together. If needed i can edit a certain clip out and upload it to my personal server so the quality is better than what photobucket provides.

• 1 year later...

PS I WOULD LIKE TO POST SUM OF MY 300 FT RUNS AT DIRT DRAGS IN THE VIDEO SECTION IF I COULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO MAYBE YOU OR SOMEONE COULD HELP ME GET EM UP THEIR THANKS BUD MIKE AT TEAMZIEHM MOTORSPORTS IN NIAGARA FALLS NY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am looking for quality 2-3 minute long YouTube videos. Videos with one pass at a drag race are not what I am looking for.

Tyler I have a bunch on my youtube page. Filmed with GoPRO camera, some arent the best cause I had surgery on both wrist so i was a bit rusty on riding. But anyways I"ll paste the link. If you use them thats great if not oh well. Just thought id share.

http://www.youtube.com/user/350greenS10/videos