Swiss Cheese Build Thread

Im going to start a thread on my mild drag build.  My budget is not extremely huge so im going with 4 mil hot rod crank on stock cylinders full drag port, vforce v2's, FTZ out of frame pipes, timing plate at +5 and hopefully get my hands on some PWK 39's here pretty soon.  I only get the chance to work on it every once in awhile.  I picked it up in the St Louis area for under $1000 just needed to be put together. For the most part it is all there but of course there are a few things i will be needing. Now after getting a good look through the parts, here is my running list of what ill be needing: (Feel free to let me know if you have any of it forsale)

PWK 39's

65.00 Pistons

Swingarm bolt and nut

3 point a-arm setup

+10 or +12 swingarm stock carrier set up

rear brake disc

pro design 4 mil cut domes

driveline performance lockup

So that is the major parts of my build and i will keep this thread up to date as i work on it.  The only things that are really done so far are the steering stem in place with handle bars and the bottom end complete besides the driveline clutch which will come when i have the funds for it.  I do have the cylinders on right now without pistons so i could get an idea of what the pipes will look like on it.

Photo1_zps210c319f.jpg

I'll keep this updated and maybe i can get some parts that you have laying around off your hands. 

It's survived for YEARS without buckling.

Run it and let everyone continue to shake their heads.

It will be a whole new level for you.

If you are like most others.....2years from now it will be a completely different bike with a Built Cub motir in it.

HP ADDICTION > HEROIN ADDICTION

Tell that to a heroin addict......

Judging by the list of stuff in the garage……I'm thinking Heroin might have been a cheaper addiction.  banghead

It's the same as drugs……."Come on dude…..just a couple more HP and I'll be good."  :lol:

Quiting is harder too. If you're a Heroin addict it's frowned upon. But guys with fast bikes are idolized by those with less powers. HP = FAME

If you wanna quit Heroin….there are outreach programs, rehab facilities, a whole cottage industry to help.

But try and quite HP…… :whoa:….You loose all your friends (nobody wants to wait for the slow guy) You loose the fame (nobody walks up to stock bikes in awe) You loose hope (without powers….what's the point of life?) What now….have fun on a Warrior or commuting in a Prius?  :(

In the end the only ones who quit are those who walk away because they have run their lives into the gutter and have no money left to play that game. (Builders of powers want DOLLARS) 

Even top racing teams in NASCAR fold up without a sponsor…..because even after all the wins and all the prize money……they still need MORE MORE MORE MONEY to compete with the other HP addicts. Pocket change isn't going to get it done. A REAL addict needs the good stuff.  ;)

B

A

N

S

H

E

E

Horsepower - Heroin

Quest           - Quest 

• Like 3

Judging by the list of stuff in the garage……I'm thinking Heroin might have been a cheaper addiction.  banghead

It's the same as drugs……."Come on dude…..just a couple more HP and I'll be good."  :lol:

Quiting is harder too. If you're a Heroin addict it's frowned upon. But guys with fast bikes are idolized by those with less powers. HP = FAME

If you wanna quit Heroin….there are outreach programs, rehab facilities, a whole cottage industry to help.

But try and quite HP…… :whoa:….You loose all your friends (nobody wants to wait for the slow guy) You loose the fame (nobody walks up to stock bikes in awe) You loose hope (without powers….what's the point of life?) What now….have fun on a Warrior or commuting in a Prius?  :(

In the end the only ones who quit are those who walk away because they have run their lives into the gutter and have no money left to play that game. (Builders of powers want DOLLARS) 

Even top racing teams in NASCAR fold up without a sponsor…..because even after all the wins and all the prize money……they still need MORE MORE MORE MONEY to compete with the other HP addicts. Pocket change isn't going to get it done. A REAL addict needs the good stuff.  ;)

B

A

N

S

H

E

E

Horsepower - Heroin

Quest           - Quest 

This post has to be the best on the whole forum. Definitely true, can't make power without money and thats just the way it is.