Busco Beach 2013

Surfrjag

Hopefully a lil 4mill cub nothing special, but it will look nice. Just got to make sure my funds are right cause currently Im going through a divorce and the lawyer is in my pocket heavy.

what you plannin on buildin this time travis?

this is what we can can do with it

http://s800.beta.photobucket.com/user/jgwin007/media/photobucket-5879-1338748568514.mp4.html

I'm a noob here, but not to Busco. They have a awesome drag strip. I believe they turn the lights off at 11:00 pm, but you don't have to stop. You can go all night. If its real dry, they will water the track down from time to time. You can line up six wide without getting yelled at. More than six and they start complaining, and yes somebody will fuck up and the EMS will show up. Hope to meet you guys there.

Dont forget the 1800 acers of trails.

Cant wait to meet ya 1shee.. sounds like you been there a few times. If your still havin shee problems there should be someone there that can get ya right. I usually bring enough tools to fix almost anything and jets.

Travis sounds like you need a vacation my man. Keep us updated on your build once it begins. That way i can build something faster. Haaa

I am way over due for a vacation man, just need to get everything settled in he court. I will be in Busco tho ready to ride.

Dont forget the 1800 acers of trails.

Cant wait to meet ya 1shee.. sounds like you been there a few times. If your still havin shee problems there should be someone there that can get ya right. I usually bring enough tools to fix almost anything and jets.

Travis sounds like you need a vacation my man. Keep us updated on your build once it begins. That way i can build something faster. Haaa

Im going to need wacko and zach to go ahead and post in here....

Im here pal, Just recently got back on the site!!! How are you feeling from the accident?? 

Id LOVE to make this trip and Im not completely out yet, i just had elbow surgery on the 3rd, theres a good chance ill need another procedure on the same elbow, going back to the doctor on monday.. Once the left one is 100% i need the right one fixed also!! fucking blows.. banghead

So i just don't know as of yet, to soon to tell !!

All depends how fast everything heels up ya know, I haven't ridden in a few months.. Up until the day of the surgery i was working like a maniac like 45 days straight aside from christmas day and new years day.. 

Im so down for some good grub, cold beers and a lot of fucking laughs lol

Joe