Lesnar vs overeem

VictorK

I dont think Brocks' a pussy. He's just done. Body gives out on us all at some point. I do think that the JDS vs. Overeem fight is gonna be a good one, stand up slug fest. Overeem is much bigger, which may be good or bad. A dude with that much muscle is gonna tire pretty quickly. More muscle means more O2 needs. On that topic, they said he fought at 205 just a few years ago, now he's at a ripped 265? 60 pounds of pure muscle in a few years? Sign me up. Does Strike force and K-1 test for roids? I bet not.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Brocks' a pussy. He's just done. Body gives out on us all at some point. I do think that the JDS vs. Overeem fight is gonna be a good one, stand up slug fest. Overeem is much bigger, which may be good or bad. A dude with that much muscle is gonna tire pretty quickly. More muscle means more O2 needs. On that topic, they said he fought at 205 just a few years ago, now he's at a ripped 265? 60 pounds of pure muscle in a few years? Sign me up. Does Strike force and K-1 test for roids? I bet not.

The dude has got to be on the juice. He has gotten massive in the last couple years. I'm not sure if they test or not but I think if you know what you're doing and have good doctors behind you, you can surely beat the tests. I personally don't care one way or the other.

As far as Brock goes, the guy turtles up like a bitch as soon as someone touches his face. It's really kind of pathetic. Why he didn't go for a take down is beyond me! I'm not sure what's up with these wrestlers thinking they're strikers all of a sudden. First Cain and now Brock. Wrestling got them there, they should have stuck with it.

I think Brock wanted to lose,or his heart wasn't really into winning, but didn't want to make it obvious. he tried only a couple really shitty take downs, they knew the game plan going in he could have had overeem on the deck right away. even when he started the fight he just kinda slowly moved to the middle he usually charges like a mad man. I honestly think hes done probably due to illness, there's too much money on the table to just walk away and retire.

It would make me lose respect for him is if he goes back to the wwf.

We will never see Brock in the octagon again. That was his last run at the title. You can see his muscles doent look as defined as he used too. That stomach illness really fucked him up. I don't think he will ever fully recover from that.

Overeem definitly took some steroids, but what professional athlete hasn't at some point in there life. Before that fight they made him take a bunch of tests, because he skipped out on a test. Overeem is gonna run the heavy weight division for a bit.

I'm a big Diaz brother fan. That fight was great. All that shit talking and then backing it with a thorough ass kicking was great. I look forward to Nicks fight.

• 2 months later...

Overeem is a gonner, Dana is pissed beyond belief. The re-shuffling will mess up the card and whole concept of an all heavyweights fight at once event.

Mir will get the nod, I'm not a huge fan of his though. I'd prefer him to fight Cain. Werdum has become a possibility as he has a couple of months til his next fight but but you can't throw him straight up there. And we aren't gonna see fedor in there either even though it'd be worth a watch. They could always call randy couture!!

I think everybody saw this coming with overeem. It sucks, Mir will get the fight and get hammered badly by jds, and then wo after that. The HW division is so weak right now. Werdum already fought jds, lasted a whole minute and twenty seconds, I defiantly don't want to see that again. In all honesty the UFC is going to have to get Daniel Cormier in the UFC and Josh Barnett back in the UFC to add some depth. Call me crazy, but if there is 1 guy I can think of that will give junior one hell of a fight it's Josh Barnett, question is can he stay clean?

Anybody that thinks reem hasn't been doping his entire career is fuckin' looney too. Look at the guy when he fought Belfort in 06 at 210 and look at him now. I'm pissed that the UFC 146 card is all ducked up now, but I can say I'm all that surprised that overeem got caught doping and is going to gave a very short stay in the UFC.

1. Brock can never take hits like he used to, do to his surgery. which is why he retired and went back to WWE.(no i dont watch WWE and i rarely watch UFC but i like to follow UFC fights and whatnot)

2. After personally juicing off and on for 2 years and realizing what it does and how much more energy it gives you with gains etc. ive noticed and laughed at alot of people that claim there not but actually are. and yes Brock is(has been juicing his brains out) as im sure overeem is to. with alot of other fighters and that WWE stuff to.