Hampton township yuppies strike again.

Rage_kage

They got there noise ordinance passed a few years back, now they are complaining about dirt.

$1000 fine, 90 days in prison, and the ability to impound and sell your bike/quad/side by side if the law passes.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/11/18/atv-enthusiasts-fill-hampton-twp-meeting-in-light-of-proposed-ban/

That's stupid and over the top. You don't see any issue with that Smeven? Why are you on this site? Just for the hot DDQ pics? I can see noise ordinances at certain times but jail time if a guy wants to ride his own quad on his acre of ground? Regardless of how loud it is? That's fucked up. I'd go to that meeting.

• Like 2

"Hot DDQ pics" sounds like you may be the one into them.

I guess I'm just used to the regulations and understand what's going on here. I get the curfew, and I get the footage restriction. I'm guessing this wasn't caused by your average person driving across their yard with a utility ATV. But probably kids racing around with aftermarket exhaust and finally enough people getting fed up with it. It has happened by us, it's pretty annoying at 2 am when you have people racing up and down your street.

I'm sure the jail and the fine is absolute worst case scenario. Always is.

I think then the popo should be paying attention and picking up the douchebags that are doing it at 2am and make them and example instead of penalizing the old guy who wants to use his 4x4 Honda to spray weeds in his ditch or the dude that just bought his 5 year old their first mini. Just sounds a lil over the top.

Ya because someone wants to sleep makes them an asshole. FFS

That's not why they're assholes.

The guy across from me burns plastic in a barrel about 5 days a week and it blows directly at my house.

The guy across and to the left has a broken down RV that sits in his yard, an above ground pool that is falling apart and he blows his grass onto our road when he mows.

I can go on and on. Fuck them.

Buncha liberal assholes , look at that whole state and its politics.They are people that moved out of NY, NJ, Conn because taxes were too high or they made those states suck to live in. Here they come to your state and move to the suburbs or country. They know they can afford 5 acres so screw you. A general noise ordinance solves the problem but that is NOT enough for them.

Edited by RadarRacing

• 3 weeks later...