Fireball +8 swingarm link style

hp2000

Dear dave5.0,

I apologize for being so harsh on you and I'm glad that you are seeking help for this deranged issue you have of lowballing people. I hope it all works out, but also don't be so hard on yourself it's not a big deal to shoot a little off an asking price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have answered with a simple no thank you and we could've all moved on without causing such a fuss over this. Again I apologize and hope we can all be friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Third appears to be a trend. Maybe I should rethink some of my life choices. Time to reevaluate. I've got some friends that know people. I think I'm going to try and get some help. Really get my life on track. I'm sorry I've inconvenienced everyone with my selfish attempts at getting your like new parts at scrap prices. I promise to get help. I swear you guys won't hear from me till I get my shit sorted.

once a jew always a jew.........now get out there and get quality parts for almost free

• Like 1