Brand new 2010 yamaha banshee for sale

:rotflmao::rotflmao::notworthy::rotflmao:

X2 on this......All I have to do is buy a 2006-2012 chassis & my old 96 shee will be a 2006-2012. Way cheaper to up grade the year :D

There no difference in them other than VIN, engine #'s, brake light switch & tail light.

wrong!!! you also have to remember the old j arm bikes and i think something about the rear hubs were different in 89-90, am i correct?

• 1 month later...

you can buy my outlaw for 15k..

this is a scam all it is..

not sure whats in your pipe but yea.. ok then.

that color scheme is the 2010 version its not a pieced together pile of shit. i personally like the red lines on the black wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell we don't even know if it runs. The engine will probably be seized up in aces years because the dumb didn't start it and didn't have and oil in the fuel. 15k ok... Are you flippin high on tweek?!?!?!? Right. Well you know what you can go do with that. You can go f*ck yourself. Enjoy. Hahahahahahahaha got mine for 1,500 bitches. Lol

He wasn't even a member here. His post count was 2 and he wants 15K for something basically by someone no one on here knows. I am still waiting on my inheritance money from the former king of Liberia (somehow some guy found me on the internet and told me I was related to him before he tragically died in an antelope stampede) so I gave the dude my bank account number so he could safely deposit the money with only a small transaction fee. As soon as the funds were going to clear trust me I would have given someone I don't know in Aruba 15K for a stock Banshee with a cool color scheme.

• 3 years later...

BANSHEE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!

Yeah, Ok lol. Lemme guess, full asking price? I am selling my daughters 2001 Yamaha PW50, never been ridden, 0 hours. SHe just used it as a wall decoration in her bedroom. Perfectly normal behavior. Only asking $20,000.00. Think about the profit you could make on an un-ridden yamaha bike!!! I'll even pay the shipping to Aruba or wherever the f*** you are. Lemme know man. Priced to sell, and this once in a lifetime opportunity won't last long.

But wait... Theres More! lol :yank:

NO seriously though, i have to know this. How in the f*** did you get that thing in your living room?!? Disassemble then reassemble, only to disassemble again and reassemble if it sold and had to be moved? Did you rotate it 90Degrees and carry it in?? If you're going to claim some shit like that, you have to explain this. They're about 43.3" wide stock, and I doubt your door is even close to that. Pry more like 36ish. I'm not saying it can't be done, just want to know how you did it

Yeah, Ok lol. Lemme guess, full asking price? I am selling my daughters 2001 Yamaha PW50, never been ridden, 0 hours. SHe just used it as a wall decoration in her bedroom. Perfectly normal behavior. Only asking $20,000.00. Think about the profit you could make on an un-ridden yamaha bike!!! I'll even pay the shipping to Aruba or wherever the f*** you are. Lemme know man. Priced to sell, and this once in a lifetime opportunity won't last long.

But wait... Theres More! lol :yank:

NO seriously though, i have to know this. How in the f*** did you get that thing in your living room?!? Disassemble then reassemble, only to disassemble again and reassemble if it sold and had to be moved? Did you rotate it 90Degrees and carry it in?? If you're going to claim some shit like that, you have to explain this. They're about 43.3" wide stock, and I doubt your door is even close to that. Pry more like 36ish. I'm not saying it can't be done, just want to know how you did it

You're a fucking dip shit!!!! Please delete yourself from society!!