Brand new 2010 yamaha banshee for sale

Looks like the same model year, different YouTube account but that doesn't mean anything.

Anyone check out the other videos from the seller.

I particularly enjoyed the comments about the cat and the pool in the 3rd video:

Edited by vifferman

Soccer4life... 2006 only in the US they were still sold elsewhere.. not sure about 2010 being the last one tho... the new guy from argentina says his is 2011... idk tho

You're right, in fact the 2010 model has not been the latest YFZ350 release. I'm from Argentina too and we already have the '11 version since November, 2010, and will probably receive the "newest" 2012 release in a couple months. BTW, you can buy a brand new bike here for 9k

Still buy them here in Australia new as well, Although not one shop has a fucking pilot jet in stock for a Banshee have to order them in, banghead. Fuck it is hard to get parts in aus..

15k for a 7k fourwheeler, I don't know what kinda shit your smoking but there are a lot of guys here that will give you more for that then the shee. :shootself:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::notworthy::rotflmao:

how about posting a vin number for verification?

X2 on this......All I have to do is buy a 2006-2012 chassis & my old 96 shee will be a 2006-2012. Way cheaper to up grade the year :D

There no difference in them other than VIN, engine #'s, brake light switch & tail light.

Edited by 252wheelieking