Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Fabricio Werdum

Interim Welterweight Championship bout: Nick Diaz vs. Carlos Condit

Im not listing every pick, but for the main card im going

Starks

Barao- 27 fight win streak is crazy, keeps is going with a UD over scotty

Koscheck

Big Country

and Condit

I think condit has the skill set to put diaz away, so i guess we will see. Either way, im looking forward to it. I use to hate Diaz but he is growing on me a little bit. Ive like condit from the rumble on the rock days so i gotta go with Carlos in this one. I dont think Diaz pitter patter punching style gets him past Condit.

(not only that, im sure Greg Jacksons camp learned a little about the Diaz fighitng style after watching Nate destroy Cowboy Cerrone. Great camps can always make adjustments)

Pressing forward does not win a fight, if that was the case roy nelson would be undefeated. Was condit suppose to stand there and see how many punches he could take? Condit couldnt have been running that much, he landed more strikes, there is a difference in running and fighting smart, thats what condit did.

I totally agree shee, the matador will always beet the bull. Everyone's getting on the wagon saying Diaz won because they wanted him to fight Gsp, condit was fighting his fight not letting himself get bullied in the fence. That wins him the octagon control as he is controlling where the fight is happening.

The end of the day it's not American gladiators where both fighters are on podiums they're in a cage, one moves forward and one moves back. and moving either way can suit a good puncher/kicker like condit where Diaz' punching style aint gonna work on the back foot. I.e. Moving forward as a boxer gets power from the front Foot, a kick/Thai off the back foot.

My view might be bias. I feel Diaz brought the fight to him all night. Condit was scared to exchange with him. He got punked all fight. Either way, it was a close fight.

What are you babbling about? Condit OUT STRUCK Diaz. Fight Metric had Condit landing more punches every round. If anyone got "punked" it was Diaz. Just because you're moving forward doesn't mean you're winning or will win the fight. Ask ANYONE that has faced Anderson Silva about that.

Babbling? Really? Condit is no Spider. End of the night I would have rather been Diaz. Thats just my view. I don't care how many punches he landed or what the judges think. Diaz looked like the tougher fighter.

So based on that logic Clay Guida should be undefeated and GSP should have lost the last 10 in a row?