2011 deer season

bbcmudtruck

Had my best season ever this year. I still have one more archery tag to fill. Anyone else had any luck this year? They aren't monsters, but they will proudly hang in my house!

Rifle kill 14pt mid 150s maybe a 160" I sat in the stand religously this year, morning, day and night. I sat for 9 days before I caught him chasing some does, just before dark. I passed a few nice ones prior to this and was a little worried that I might get skunked.

100_0128.jpg

100_0131-Copy.jpg

12pt bow kill, again I'm guessing hes mid 150s or close to 160. Hes a non typical with a 8" kicker that goes straight out of the back of his head. Got him early in the season.

2011BOWKILL.jpg

A pic of my boy holding him after I caped him out.

2011-10-29144244.jpg

Thanks! I've got one more buck tag to fill this year, but I have 3 heads out in the deep freeze that need to be mounted already haha. When you open the lid on my deep freeze, all you see is antlers sticking up out of it. I'm not sure if I could afford to shoot another buck this year to be honest!