hendo VS fedor

Michael Jackson

first time hes ever been knocked unconscious in a fight, and buy a middleweight-light heavyweight at that

fedor could never live up to the hype his fans and media spun around him over the years

not long ago we were all talking about him coming to the ufc and fighting the ufc's heavyweights

does anyone still think that would be a good idea?

i always respected fedor, he seemed like a real humble guy , even when being destroyed by bigfoot and tapped by werdum

but after lastnight, my opinion has changed

how can he sit there with a straight face after being knocked unconscious and tell everyone the fight was stopped prematurly and that none of the shots were "landing clean" ?

the guy is delusional , hendos h-bomb knocked him stupid , he needs to go watch the replay a few times, herb dean did him a favor, hendo was about to bisping his ass

not to take anything away from hendo, he looked awesome, great shape, powerful as hell, hard to look at those 2 guys and say that hendo is 6 years older @40

it disgusts me that they would tout him as "the greatest mixed martial arts fighter in the world" as he left the cage after his interview.. who are they kidding ?

none of his fans can ever come up with a list of accomplishments.. so far the best they can do it seems is beating cro-cop back in pride .. ?

Edited by Michael Jackson

Awesome fight. I kind of thought that Dan might land something big once Fedor went into his wild finish mode. The guy is just too impatient.

How about Meisha Tate?! That ass. Those moves. I'd hit it. Two times.

yep, awesome fight for sure, fedor came out lookin for blood for sure

miesha-tate.jpg

1248549140464.jpg

Edited by Michael Jackson

I thought that through the entire Tate fight, damn... look at that ass!

As for Fedor he is done. MMA has evolved into freak athletes and he isnt on of them. Compare the guys he fought in pride to the guys he is fighing now... not even close. Looks like CroCop when he came to the UFC, better competition and they cant beat anybody. Hang em up...

Did i mention... damn look at Tates ass!