Sky Diving!

Duneman101

So... for my dirty thirty, i got to sky dive on saturday morning, here are a few pics. Sky diving was a ton of fun and it's worth it 100%. I will be going again soon, i hope to get my second tandem jump out of the way soon so i can start jumping solo.

skydive007.jpg

skydive008.jpg

skydive009.jpg

the unfortunate part of sky diving, is that you have to jump tandem and some dude on his knees spends a lot of time around your crotch and then strapped to your back

skydive011.jpg

At least i didn't end up with a bright purple suit.

skydive012.jpg

skydive013.jpg

skydive014.jpg

skydive015.jpg

skydive016.jpg

skydive017.jpg

The landing was amazingly soft, i just put my legs out and he took care of the rest, then the scary part, i just heard one little click and he stood up and walked away, that was all that was holding me to the guy with the parachute.

skydive021.jpg

skydive022.jpg

Ya I did it a long time ago. I did 10 or 12 jumps and was up to a 10 second freefall... it was awesome. I should have stuck with it but none of my friends at the time were into it so I was going alone. I never had to do any tandems though... must be different regulations here. Although it was almost 20 years ago as well so I'm sure a lot has changed since then... :headbang:

Ya I did it a long time ago. I did 10 or 12 jumps and was up to a 10 second freefall... it was awesome. I should have stuck with it but none of my friends at the time were into it so I was going alone. I never had to do any tandems though... must be different regulations here. Although it was almost 20 years ago as well so I'm sure a lot has changed since then... :headbang:

WOW yeah it's different for sure here, we have to jump tandem twice then we can start jumping solo... on the tandem jumps there is about a 1 minute free fall, that is exciting as hell.

Before I met my wife she did a couple tandem jumps and was going to start working towards her solo jumping. But she ended up in an almost fatal car accident many years ago and has not gone since due to medical issues. I want to start doing it really bad but I know she will be bummed if I start jumping without her. Her doctors won't clear her for it. If they knew half of the crap she does on her Banshee they would probably say no to that too. Either way, I am thinking about trying it at least once. She owes me that much I think. lol.