magneto magnets, what to stick em back on with

hey all, i got a '98 rmx250 as part payment for my 01 banshee from a mate, he had disassembled it cos it wasn't revving. anyhoo, started looking over it tonight and found the magnets inside the flywheel are loose, anyone here know what type of glue they use to stick them on with?

Edited by shee2010

hey all, i got a '98 rmx250 as part payment for my 01 banshee from a mate, he had disassembled it cos it wasn't revving. anyhoo, started looking over it tonight and found the magnets inside the flywheel are loose, anyone here know what type of glue they use to stick them on with?

Just get on egay and buy a new one. Don't risk making the problem worse by gluing the magnets back on.

id be kinda nervous about doing that. For one i wouldn't want to chance them ever coming loose way out on a trail and leaving me stranded somewhere.....and second im not sure what it would do to the stock balancing of the flywheel.......id hate to see you lose a crank early because of a little bit of off weightness