Lots of decent parts, for sale or trade

Picked up this bike today new prices now that I have had a good chance to look things over, and I will get pics up soon

Chrome lsr rear swing arm -1 350$ shipped with good bearings

Lsr a arms +2+2 good ball joints, they also have adjustable heims where they meet the frame, and billet threaded rod for upper rod connection to frame, a arms, all lsr hardware and tie rods all in good shape I want 300$ shipped

Axle sold

Suspension sold

Carbs trade pending

Nerf bars sold

Parts I need and willing to trade for

Pingle

Ext. Swing arm, let me know what u got

Lectron carbs 38mm with cable.

Chain tensioner

Stator cover(stylish billet one) or even better a chariot 3 piece with bearing support

Drag axle 40mm

40 mm axle houseing

If you have any of these parts and want to make a trade let me know, you have any of these parts to sell, still let me know, cause may just buy them if cash is flowing and available.

Thanks

Texting works or pm

289-716/0613

Also magura hydrolic clutch set up. Hole set up, lever, perch, line and slave, all that's needed, works great! This bike has full high pressure springs, feel nothing when pulling the clutch, good thing to use on a trail bike that u don't want to use a lock up on, stiff clutch springs will hold your clutch, but no stiff pull! I like it and I am still unsure where I'm going with this new build yet, so if someone wants it for 180$ shipped they can have it, if not I'm more then happy to keep it for now. I have seen them listed for 260-320$ +shipping new.