Fuck loco

rus-CCCP-sia

What balls? loco is a pussy

441247[/snapback]

See this is what I was talking about we get these jeeniouses that think they mean something around here, cause they registered. 10 posts later this will turn into a "see the HQ is going downhill post" or the new "that's exactly the reaction I wanted" post. Shed some of your wisdom on us before you jump to a conclusion, post up some Banshee skills of yours. By the way Loco is cocky and apparently so are you. My question is who's cockier?

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

See this is what I was talking about we get these jeeniouses that think they mean something around here, cause they registered.  10 posts later this will turn into a "see the HQ is going downhill post" or the new "that's exactly the reaction I wanted" post. Shed some of your wisdom on us before you jump to a conclusion, post up some Banshee skills of yours. By the way Loco is cocky and apparently so are you. My question is who's cockier?

441250[/snapback]

Ok whoa whoa here. first off its spelled genious(i hope) and second this IS the roosting room, so im speaking my mind, and 3rd of all I dont have a banshee and i dont have any banshee skills. Actually i just dont give a shit. Loco is an asshole ans thats that. Yippy skippy

Ok whoa whoa here.  first off its spelled genious(i hope) and second this IS the roosting room, so im speaking my mind, and 3rd of all I dont have a banshee and i dont have any banshee skills.  Actually i just dont give a shit. Loco is an asshole ans thats that. Yippy skippy

441253[/snapback]

Genius.

:jesterlaugh:

Ok whoa whoa here.  first off its spelled genious(i hope) and second this IS the roosting room, so im speaking my mind, and 3rd of all I dont have a banshee and i dont have any banshee skills.  Actually i just dont give a shit. Loco is an asshole ans thats that. Yippy skippy

441253[/snapback]

Yep I intentionally spelled genius wrong, now we know you have some intelligence. Not much but some. I think this is were I get to say "see you proved my point" the sole purpose in your post was to start something, now all we have to do is wait for Nightrider to jump in and claim racism.

Yep I intentionally spelled genius wrong, now we know you have some intelligence. Not much but some. I think this is were I get to say "see you proved my point" the sole purpose in your post was to start something, now all we have to do is wait for Nightrider to jump in and claim racism.

441258[/snapback]

Ok, actually the whole "purpose" of this post was to pass some time so i could sober up. And yeah i wanted to start something, this is the fucking roosting room, bastard.