Banshee noob

Nash Jesso

Picked up a banshee recently,i do basically nothing but trail riding.the main trails around me have been redone for vehicles to use them so they are decently wide,open,and smooth. Then there's also plenty of side trails,some are tight,some are rough and some are smooth but twisty. My banshee is bone stock other than the booste bottle that is on it.i was wondering how i can setup my suspension(hopefully without upgrading),what mods i can do to make it quicker in the trails without breaking the bank and overall just a good setup for a simple quick and agile trail machine.

this dude is a moron.

if you want a trail bike, spend some money on some front shocks. makes a huge difference. for the engine, get some pipes, if you have the cash, +4 timing and cut the head. this will help make more power.

not a moron. Just saying, if you want a reliable banshee, leave it stock. The more you put into it the less reliable it is. Plus the guy just wanted some suspension upgrades by not spending money??? and im the moron. Nice

Edited by jriffe23

Well im still im high-school,my last year so ill have a job at the mines by next summer,ill get pipes and front shocks then along with 4 new tires.ive ordered a tors eliminator kit and will invest in an adjustable timing plate soon.what can i do to get a slight bit more low end power for tight stuff without the top end suffering?

"i was wondering how i can setup my suspension(hopefully without upgrading),what mods i can do to make it quicker in the trails without breaking the bank and overall just a good setup for a simple quick and agile trail machine."

You are going to be able to use any mods "without upgrading" a mod is an upgrade. And it says "hopefully without upgrading."  And then you just told him to buy some good shocks, pipes, and get the head cut. Looking at $1000-$1500.

Well im still im high-school,my last year so ill have a job at the mines by next summer,ill get pipes and front shocks then along with 4 new tires.ive ordered a tors eliminator kit and will invest in an adjustable timing plate soon.what can i do to get a slight bit more low end power for tight stuff without the top end suffering?

Sprocket maybe?? i believe bigger is low end, but your top end will suffer.

not a moron. Just saying, if you want a reliable banshee, leave it stock. The more you put into it the less reliable it is. Plus the guy just wanted some suspension upgrades by not spending money??? and im the moron. Nice

Fuck you're dumb
  • Like 1

really? you are a moron, just stop.

$220 for front shocks - http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177562

used pipes are from $250-300

cut head is less than $100

that is around $600.

Tell me the price for all that brand new. I was still correct. I never specified new or used and neither did he

I have roughly 400-500 to play with over a couple months until next year rolls around and i can generate income, if the price is right ill buy used for suspension but as for motor work id rather wait and buy everything new,timing plate,jetting,intake and upgrades along those lines are typically a bit cheaper so i can start off with that. Also whats a good tire for all around use that hooks good?

Buy a used timing plate, shit, if i had a spare one I would send it to you. If you know how to use a drill, you can mod your stock one to add roughly 3.5-4* of timing.

I think someone said they would sell you a used set of pipes for $100 in your wanted thread, buy them. Buy those used works I linked you to.

fuck off dickhead you got a tap stuck in your footpeg bolt hole and no fucking clue how to get it out,an efi set up you arent smart enough to finish, go pick on women and kids on FB from the safety of your keyboard...you fat slob cunt

you give people fucked up tuning advice hoping they blow thier shit up...you need a fist in your face

you dont help people you bully them online...thats your thing