Busco Beach 2013

Surfrjag

Im thinking same time as last year, june 1st weekend.  We had a good time and the weather was nice.  They have lights on the drag strip so we can race pretty late and if you have headlights we can ride all night, the fun never stops!!

campfires and redcups

need info? http://www.buscobeachandatvpark.com/

everyone is invited!!

infamous you have a  build every 2 months. haha this time stay late for the night drags!!

252 i know you will be there.. you will bring a blaster if ya got to.

troy i havent put inything on the site but everyone is invited. im waiting to see where there annual meet is going to be.

i spoke with them yesterday and they havent got any dates set yet and need someone to run the races. ill post when i find out something about it.

glad i have some interest in this already..

I will not be able to make it that weekend. The Birch Creek national MX race that Nasty and I are competing in is the following weekend, and I will be going over my bike and getting shit prepared the weekend of this ride. Y'all pour some beer onto the sand for your homie that cant make it...

DDQ you know I got extra red cups for you & nasty...lol

I know man I need to get my life together 

infamous you have a  build every 2 months. haha this time stay late for the night drags!!

252 i know you will be there.. you will bring a blaster if ya got to.

troy i havent put inything on the site but everyone is invited. im waiting to see where there annual meet is going to be.

i spoke with them yesterday and they havent got any dates set yet and need someone to run the races. ill post when i find out something about it.

glad i have some interest in this already..