Gearing

B.b.p builders

This was a false alarm turned out the flywheel came loose, the noise I herd was it. Lucky!

I have a new override on the way and few sprockets.

I seriously can't wait to try the recommended 15/45..

Souththirty thanks for coming thru for me with the override!!

Stand up guy rite up there ^^

• Like 1

Well got my first event under my belt. I'm hooked! The 15/45 gearing seamed to work great, had troubles hooking up and then when it hooked up I had trouble keeping the front end from coming all the way up! Almost went over the one time! Real crowd pleaser. Lol. Wish I could put up the video but having trouble up loading it into photo bucket to transfer here. What sucks is there was no timing system. So next time I'm going to have someone time the races. My bike is too tall, sending the shocks out to get shortend, I hope by lowering it, it will help with the front end coming up. Other then that the motor performed good! No melted pistons.

Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

Box grader

yhune3er.jpg

It will dig in and till the dirt as well as pull trash out of the dirt. It will also leave a nice smooth surface when done. Pretty perfect for paddles.

Looks like you're using a skid steer. They have them for those to.

avyjytum.jpg

My girlfriends step dad uses this on their out door equestrian arena it's pricey but bad ass! It actually tills the dirt/soil and levels it

vegy3ehy.jpg

http://www.reistindustries.com/roto-rake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• Like 1