Secret Weapon Wins Points Opener Race

SlowerThanYou

damn.. congratulations!! You´re getting closer and closer.

Right now I can see the difference between using knowledge and experience or just "power". :)

May I ask you sir, what kind of pressure change was made?

My guess is, with better new clutch you add more pressure -?-

damn.. congratulations!! You´re getting closer and closer.

Right now I can see the difference between using knowledge and experience or just "power". :)

May I ask you sir, what kind of pressure change was made?

My guess is, with better new clutch you add more pressure -?-

We are really not trying to go faster! The main thing is to make the bike more race able. 

The old clutch needed to be changed. It was used for desert/dunes & with the first 4 drag races on I, itt was toast. We did nothing other than the install new frictions & steels.

As for the tires, we had been running them at 25 lbs. & upped them to 29 lbs. Remember the tires are way too big for this quad & was probably a little big for our full drag quad. So, taking away bite on these tires is helping as you can see.

We are running points races 6 & 7 today/tomorrow. Justin is still leading the points & will hopefully keep it that way. 

Best luck to Justin!

If you need to use so high pressure, why you are not using harder compound?

My A.R.-sd23 bites hard with 6-14 psi, and I think they have too much bite for my power/ clutch handling.

Please, take a video if you can.

Justin is still in 1st place after today, still have tomorrow.

As for the tires, we threw on parts that I haven't destroyed in my accidents. We have a set of small ARs, but haven't bought rims for them yet.

I was mistaken on the air pressure. Justin upped them to 29 lbs.

• 1 month later...

We have points races 8 & 9 coming this weekend. Justin is in 2nd place one round out of 1st, but 3rd place one round behind. This is shaping up to be a 3 way battle for the championship.

The Secret Weapon is not so secret anymore. The competition has finally adjusted to it pretty good!

Last night Justin got 2nd place & should be 2nd in points. It was race #10 of the twelve race series. The last two races will be the end of Aug. & 1st weekend of Sept. It's now shaping up to be a 4 way battle for the championship.

• 2 months later...