Top fastest 1/8 mile atv times.

southside

.......does candyass racing even show up to da track if rayce isn't there to keep them running ?

Im not sure if candy is still in the game or not.

When they started going fast it seemed like K&T needed to be at the track with them. Candyman racing has been out of the game for a while & had to sell their quads.

Who built that frame? I want one

That is an HS chassis. Its a 4 link rear not a traditional full rigid. It never seemed to work great on sand but Id guess it does well on pavement. IMO it just adds yet another thing to tune and another variable to deal with.

I wonder if the plastic down the side tricks the beams. I've wondered that about some others that run that. I venture to say that it does.

Staging beams are about ~2 inches off the ground. To me those plastic side pieces/frame is higher than that so it shouldn't affect the lights. In door cars we have to maintain a minimum ground clearance rule to avoid 'holding' the lights on & getting a 'head start'.

• 4 months later...

Staging beams are about ~2 inches off the ground. To me those plastic side pieces/frame is higher than that so it shouldn't affect the lights. In door cars we have to maintain a minimum ground clearance rule to avoid 'holding' the lights on & getting a 'head start'.

Bike ran at Dallas raceway several months back, against Potters (killa) turbo bike. It didnt run anywhere near a 5.30. High 5.7's and 5.8's.

Still fast either way. My little 4mill dont have anything for it........... :(

Edited by duecebanshees