STY's Annual MI. Trip

SlowerThanYou

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time out it was running 10.40s with a naturally aspirated small block.

not bad at all. I run my truck i the 1320. Nothing like rowing gears down the track on some slicks! mine runs 11.4 on pump gas. I just drive it there and throw on some slicks.

Edited by RagunCajun

not bad at all. I run my truck i the 1320. Nothing like rowing gears down the track on some slicks! mine runs 11.4 on pump gas. I just drive it there and throw on some slicks.

Last time out the density altitude was 7,000'+. When we take it to a good track of lower elevation, the ET drops substantially.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bryan was substantialy faster in the good air out East but I'm not going to give up his ET's. I can tell you he was set on kill over the weekend. Took top honors (#1) at the Labor Day race. It was a pleasure to see him work up the ladder. I'd taken a steak dinner on our last bet and he came with revenge on his mind lol. I should have had him covered in the 1/8 mile with my Banshee but he nailed me there and plain and simple would have annihilated me in the quarter had we been allowed to stage together....Kudos to his sportsmanship of even giving me a second chance at what should have been my race. Your a class act Bryan and a master at the art of drag racing. We had a great time with you Lisa and the others and look forward to next year.

Ted & Karen    

Is what it is.... He's taken a lot of shit over comments about his 30 years of drag racing experience but bottom line is he is very very good.  

Big dollar sponcors don't hire guy's that only think you need to know how to stomp the petal to the floor.