What do I need for a 4 mil build?

what you will need is a crank, porting, head cut or coolhead, and gasket/seals.

plus you might need to upgrade the clutch, like a stronger set of fibers, a pancake beaing, a modded shift star. shit like that.

im trying to do a 4mil build too and i have a cool head with ported jugs 795 pistons ive been trying to find out what size domes i should use cuz i only have access to 93 octane fuel but everyone said i have to get domes cut for my cool head that i cant just use normal cool head domes

im trying to do a 4mil build too and i have a cool head with ported jugs 795 pistons ive been trying to find out what size domes i should use cuz i only have access to 93 octane fuel but everyone said i have to get domes cut for my cool head that i cant just use normal cool head domes

FFS

When you buy the coolhead you must get one with stroker domes. They are readily available, you just must specify that's what you need. Just by going to a stroker you are changing your port timing. A spacer plate corrects this somewhat, but is a poor way of doing it. The best way to do it is port your cylinders for the stroke and then either have the stock head cut for the stroker or use a coolhead with stroker domes. If you cut the head or use stroker domes you don't need the spacer. You may need to upgrade your pipes or carbs depending what you have now. You will need better springs in the clutch, shift mods, a billet impeller, a timing plate, better reeds, a longer swingarm, and maybe change your gearing.

where can i get some 4mil cut domes