Shogun VS Jones

SlowMoe

told ya jones was going to whoop that a** that was embrassing jones is tha next anderson silva in a couple years so if ya dont kno what ur talking about dont open ur mouth u f*cking douch bag ya prolly didnt see that coming cause you was sucking d*ck......edgar gsp silva jones and cain are going top of tha class for a reason....

well written, and well said sir

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with whoever said theyd rather see silva v jones, than silva v GSP

i like gsp a lot, i dont like silva, im always rooting for whoever is fighting silva... so much that id even get behind jones if he faught silva

i would hate to see GSP's legacy tarnished by a loss to silva, and siilva huge monkey ass should be fighting lhw anyways

either way, gsp, or jones vs him, i wana see someone smash him

jones vs rashad will be hilarious, rashad was talking about moving to middleweight as soon as he heard jones as fighting shogun

Rashad-Evans-getting-knocked-out.jpg

RashadEvanspunchface.jpg

told ya jones was going to whoop that a** that was embrassing jones is tha next anderson silva in a couple years so if ya dont kno what ur talking about dont open ur mouth u f*cking douch bag ya prolly didnt see that coming cause you was sucking d*ck......edgar gsp silva jones and cain are going top of tha class for a reason....

wow. you should go get a hug or something. :jesterlaugh:

sry didnt kno i was writiing a trem paper for a college for a 4wheeler website... but its not perdicting tha future its just his time to shine, he has beat everyone he has fought in every way.... he is tha next anderson silva and who ever thinks jake sheilds is going to beat gsp is crazy....but hardy and rumble johnson is going to be a good fight....

sry didnt kno i was writiing a trem paper for a college for a 4wheeler website... but its not perdicting tha future its just his time to shine, he has beat everyone he has fought in every way.... he is tha next anderson silva and who ever thinks jake sheilds is going to beat gsp is crazy....but hardy and rumble johnson is going to be a good fight....

its not about having perfect spelling or grammar, its just about not being a raving lunatic , it seems when youre angry your posts make less sense, im glad to see youve calmed down

i agree, anyone who thinks jake sheilds has a shot is crazy

john jones cant be the next anderson silva, hes no where near as good at trolling his opponents as anderson, anderson is only second to the all time king of trolling, chael sonnen, who hopefully will be fighting again soon

jones vs silva would be great to see, i think way more people waana see that than silva vs gsp

rumble johnson always looks like a skeleton by the time he makes weight, he should consider moving up before he dies, that cant be good for the body

jones is a homo

.. hows he even get a title shot!?

god freak, sociopath, narc, he is all of these

i hope to god he doesnt pull off some crazy shit and somehow beat shogun... in a perfect world shogun knocks him the fuck out in round 1

shogun is an animal

this is what ya said.... ur being lunatic saying all these crazy things... and what ya mean by god freak guess you an atheist or something....

Watched the fight earlier on, couldn't believe my eyes!! Shogun got served!! From jones' display its hard to see who can take that belt he's just gotta hold of, he's quite well rounded for his experience, played on shoguns knee with low front kicks and his all out reach kept everything his way. He should take silva's nickname the spider the way he just seems to be able to wrap himself constantly around his opponent, It was like watching a cartoon at times the way he had shoguns head in his palm holding him off like a child!! Unless he gets caught while doing one of his crazy moves he'll be holding belt for some time.

Edited by Glenyboy

I hope he destroys rashad.

There really is nothing that Rashad is better at that Jones. This fight seems even more one sided to me than the Shogun fight. Rashad won't be able to take Jones down. He will be at a reach disadvantage. Rashad is much smaller. Rashad has decent cardio but I don't think it can hold up to Jones' pace. I'd say Jones by TKO in the first or second round.

Apparantly rashad is going his own way now and starting his own camp, he's no longer a team player and is changing his training right up, still gonna get spanked by jones though!!

This is absolutely not true. Rashad is heading to another camp because of Jones having the LHW belt now. Greg Jackson's philosophy is that teammates should never fight each other. With that said and Rashad getting a title shot, he couldn't very well stay at Jackson's and fight Jones. It would be a conflict of interest all around. Therefore, Rashad had a minor falling out with Jackson and last I heard is now seeking out another camp.