Glamis over Presidents Day... make it a week!

jayzx10r

Who's up for meeting up at Glamis during the week of Presidents Day?

~~Roll Call~~

I know it's a bit early to know exactly, but I'm optimistically looking to get there the weekend before, stay the week of, stay through the following weekend.... shooting for 14-22FEB. :headbang:

I'm open to camp anywhere (yes, even the washes! lol) but if I don't camp with a group, I'm gonna try Roadrunner or Pad 3.

I'm sure my magic shot glass will again make it's appearance! 

:cheers:  As always... the more, the merrier!!  :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Responses to posts like ^^ crack me up. 

Dumont is less than 3/4ths mi wide and less than 2 miles long.  Yea, it has a (1) bitchin' kick ass hill for drag racing... but the rest of the area one can cover in 20 mins.  Shoot... I rode around the entire area in 6 minutes!!

If all you need to fulfill your riding bug is a singe hill or a single 300' piece of land to repetitively prove you (or someone else) is always faster accelerating over a short distance you can cover in 5 seconds, you've found your place==Dumont,  LSOK or wherever else is a couple o' square miles.

However, if you want to ride more than 2 miles a day (35-300' runs... almost an entire 3 minutes!!)... you can't even put those places and Glamis on the same page.  I pass that shit within 4 minutes of my first of many 25 mile rides of the day!! 

100 miles a day is pretty easy.... but then again == I don't have billet grips like I've seen on some of the bikes that don't have shocks. :whoa:

Returning from my digress... back to the topic at hand.

I/we ride in one day what it takes many of the trolls 50 days to do. 

That's why it's funny to see some try to compare a football field to 125 square miles!!

• Like 1