Best pipes?

06SE_Shee

Ok I really don't care any more I just told him what I thought

Try to hear out what everyone is saying.... You don't have a lot of experience with other pipes so you don't really have a solid answer. Yes it's your opinion however lets just say someone who had no idea about something just gave their opinion on a topic and you followed it and then came back with a shitty result or no result fixing whatever issue you had or gain you wanted. Wouldn't that suck if it happened to you? Point is we look out for fellow hq members and we want solid evidence/advice be given out when people ask questions. If your going to state your opinion go ahead but be sure to explain why and state in that post that it's just your opinion in the first place. It's almost as bad as someone saying oh yea trinity motors are the shit and have no issues.... You might drop some good coin there and get junk in return because you didn't know better Edited by bluebanshee98

Okay I'm no expert. But here is my opinion. Not worth anything, but may help.

I've had pro circuits, t5, t6, fmf gnarlys, LRD, PT mid, PT high, CPI.

The CPI are on my bike now. Ported 4 mil. I love them perfect for me and my riding. A great top end pull and still plenty of low end for the trails. The front end comes up on command the first 4 gears. Can get sketchy fast. But a good time.

On my girls bike there is PT highs. Awesome pipe. Make the bike pull like a 4 stroke. Not impressive on a drag race or WFO run. But tight trails and out of turns the power is instant. All while remaining smooth. No hit that yanks and tugs on your elbows.

The other pipes were all fairly similar to each other. Had a little more rev with the t5 then the fmf or LRD. T6 were okay, were actually pretty loud. Pro circuits were on my bike when it was really stock. But the bike ran well for a stock bike. LRD I wasn't a fan. They were the adjustable. Never ran good on my bike. And the fmf were okay too. Just made the bike more responsive. And louder.

PT mids. Just as bad ass as the highs. PT are great pipes and make the bike really rideable.

Ok I really don't care any more I just told him what I thought

Fuck you. Choke your self. I hope your dick falls off. Smash your fingers in a car door repeatedly. I hope a kid kicks you in the fucking shin. You have AIDS. Die. Kill your self. (Ha, jk. It's not that serious)

Seriously though, every one is being a bit critical. However you can prevent it with a bit of research

Do not put a in frame drag pipe on a bone stock banshee!!! CPI or Shearers are a drag pipe they are not a pipe for a stock motor. 

• Like 1