Rockets or cpi for my little motor

Jim is still a little off on who actually developed the Rocket Pipes. The first design was hand coned by Andy. Tom and his brother Ron were brought on to turn that hand coned design in to a stamped production design.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/47252-brand-new-grand-river-inframe-pipes/page-1

I'm still pretty pissed Tom surfaced with the R2 and fell off the map. That costed me some coin. Back when I was in the Transmission warehouse, we had our manufacturer in India set up a pair of Dyes for Dave the last legal owner of Rocket Brand as he had sold all remaining stampings. Tom Popped up with the R2's and Dave cut bait and pulled the plug since he didn't wanna deal with the shit storm and competition. Now I own 4 big chunks of Zinc I can't do a fucking thing with due to legal reasons...

It's a pipe for an industry that is nearly dead. There is nothing proprietary about 2 stroke pipes, nor is there enough money to be made for anyone to spend a bunch of money on a lawyer to gain the 7 cents back. Furthermore, he would have to prove that you had a direct effect on his sales, which he has none, and has not had any in years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Is there a patent on them?

Not that I know of. But the design is very clearly copied from theirs. Not that anyone involved with Rocket has a foot to stand on these days, but it's just a multitude of Un savory individuals who I'd rather not deal with. I tried to scrap them, but Zinc isn't worth shit in scrap and it was not worth the headache of driving, digging through 75+ cages of parts, loading, and driving to the scrap yard.

Be sure to post the fb link of Thackers future bowling ball in frame pipes. Sounds like he can start producing his own now.

Makes me question any man's intelligence from a post like his.

At what point, and time does a guy realize a grown man camping in another man's back yard is more then likely a broke dick fuck.

Thackers butthole + Tom's dick = ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 months later...