Shearer 2 into 1 Dune Pipe

snop, I'm not a salesman for the pipe call Matt for your answers. I'm just posting to show a new pipe on the market and that we are still working on combinations for a duner build this isnt for drag racing. The carbs are big due to we have found even on the most slightly moddified banshee's they like bigger carbs.

Snop as stated we have found bigger carbs are benefcial and this is what we do everyone has there own methods and designs and if you dont know that by now I dont know what to tell ya. If you would have read the very first post you would have known who "we" consisted of instead of worrying about burning your precious leg on the pipe or your airbox. Again I'm not selling this pipe, I'm not here trying to convince anyone to buy this pipe I dont sell them, I figured a bunch of banshee guys might be interested in seeing what were working on and shared.

Yes I personally this is cool working on, its something new in the market that hasnt been pounded to the end such as fmf's, t5's, or whichever. Is it the best pipe in the world, doubtful....But were going to continue to see what we can do with it.....

Damn, I want one. I think its cool as hell, I mean why not try something different?! Why do some of you guys have to pry, dig, and hate so much damn banghead

I think that anyone who at least tries to help our sport and our love for klotz should be applauded. Whether it's a flop or not, quit breaking the guys balls is all........there better? lol

I agree

But i cant imagine a 2 into 1 pipe doing anything except hurt power everywhere, maybe i dont understand the theory behind it tottally. Thats why i was suprised to hear that matt shearer had made one.

Also not a big fan of the 2 into 1 pipe look, thats just my opinion though. Nothing like two shearer pipes blingin in the sun!

Cody

If I didn't know smkump personally...I would call him a dumb ass.

Wait...I do know him personally, so I can call him a dumbass...:rotflmao:

Seriously, he's trying something new. Like it, Hate it, regardless it's something new.

So anyone is certainly entitled to their opinions but why knock a guy for trying to work with a new product.

Can you imagine someone telling CP to not build his cylinders, stockers are good enough for everyone?

That's just how Snop is...he's probably done more research and testing on trail pipes and 2 into 1s than anyone on the site to date. He's entitled to his educated opinion based on his testing.

Now what Snop can't say how the Shearer pipe 2 into 1 will perform because I'm certain he hasn't tested with it.

Just because someone in the industry has tested something similar...well the results don't necessarily mean they'll fall the same way.

Matt Shearer is a pretty smart guy. I have my complaints about the quality of my pipes, but I have none when it comes to performance. None.

I'm interested to see how this comes out...both on the dyno and in the dunes real world.

I know smkemup just got married and built a house last year...so those excuses won't fly this year when it comes to hitting the track....so c'mon out!

I understand totally Dave, trust me I know how Snop "is" lol... Just that the OP was just giving us heads up on a new product thats all, he's not selling...Interesting info though, just alot of people not just Snop jumping all over the guy..Not that i would ever own or buy a 2-1 either, because its not fitting for my application... but im sure people will......

He's either full of shit or not telling you the whole story.

No stock port, stock stroke banshee motor with stock carbs that is running mid 4's on gas.

Unless the bike weighs 100 lbs and so does the rider....

Trust me Dave, I agree 100%, this is from the guys mouth (the 4.6), which I shouldve stated that in my other post. Ive seen him make one full pass, mishifting and he ran a 4.9, most of the time he lets out midrun , he has tranny issues shifting, similiar to me when i went 4mill drag, hmmmm.... sounds fishy. But he swears hes not ported and he has a stock stroke hotrod crank... i looked him over good and every external appears stock down to still having airbox lid on. As far as crank and all I cant tell.. i didnt wanna respond and bog this guys thread up... but its still relevant to a 2-1 pipe lol

edit: but he's 60 something, and close to 100 lbs, lol everytime i race there, i have to listen to him praise his 2-1 pipe and ALL the torque he has, and how much my drag pipes are hurting my holeshot.....id take him easy if he ever brings it out this year lol