1dir racing reed valves

elbanshee

wheres all your other posts on here about banshees elbanshee?  :ph34r:  ?  im glad you posted it though , i really needed a good laugh  :lol:  my favorite part was the 5-6 bike lengths you put on your friend  with same identical bike and vforce  :D  thats a real classic .i dont see any mods in your sig bro or info about you? :confused:  direct 1 also sells  theyre own line of  boost  bottles  or "direct thrust" bottles as they call them <_< and when questioned on their lameass +20hp claims, its all highly  technical  speak like cfm,vacum pressures, and turbulent airflow patterns  with  these flyby night clowns.  :yank: always remeber:if it claims to work a miracle ,it would be a miracle if it worked! :unsure:

369121[/snapback]

Maybe if I try a "direct thrust" bottle with the G3's, I might have made some awesome power.

The only Direct thrust you get from these guy's is in the ass! I almost bought some of these because of all the BS I read about them on Ebay...Thankfully I ended up on the Forum and bought some V-force...5-6 Bike lengths if the other Shee was in neutral.... :yank:

2)  Sell a product, that's fine.  Come on here and tell us about the product.  Don't go on EVERY MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET FORUM and post like you are a customer.  Credibility is down hill from there.  If William Holgren posted as himself and told about his product and had truthful information to back up his claims, I would not have posted what I did.  Lies and bullshit are no way to sell a product..

368931[/snapback]

yea really, let your product speak for itself. The product looks shitty anyway.