1dir racing reed valves

elbanshee

I have an '04 banshee w/fatty pipes. I tried drag racing but I kept getting my ass handed to me by yfz450's honda 450ex....etc. I just installed some 1dir racing reed valves and what a difference!!!!!!!!!! I was beating all these quads that I couldn't even touch two weeks ago. I get great low end response and awsome mid & high power :evil: I could not believe the difference these things made. By the way my friend has the same setup but with V-force valves and I smoked him by about 5-6 bike lengths. :headbang:

PLEASE!!! The G-3's suck. Its been proven time and again.

If you spend as much time designing your product as you do filling people full of your bullshit, you might be able to outperform V-force.

By the way, I can comment on how the G-3's suck because I own a set.

Amen to that,any reed cage that requires reed spacers to reach there full potential are obviously lacking in something.

Not to mention how they tested the competitors reed cages.Why did they have a special test for v-force and pyramid reed cages?Probably because it was the only way they could rig those numbers for the G3's.

Don't waste your money on a half right reed cage.

PLEASE!!!  The G-3's suck.  Its been proven time and again. 

353950[/snapback]

maybe you need to bump your mains up about 8 sizes to realize the full 20hp gain these bad boys will give you. additionally, they cure male pattern baldness as well.

I do not want to be rude, if a lot of people say something sucks, then it probably does. If the reeds are working for you then, that is good. Maybe VForce is the better reed system but who cares, at least you are happy with the results you got.

I personally will put VForce. The only thing is that I do not know which one is better the 2's or the 3's. :cheers:

From what I have heard, the V-2's are better unless you modify the V-3's. I don't know what all modifications they are doing to them though.

The G3's lower your intake velocity to the point that they require the huge jets in order to pull the same amount of fuel. If the velocity is high, there is more pressure and it can pull fuel through a smaller jet. You aren't really getting more fuel through the larger jet if the velocity is low.

The dudes first post on here is talking up a product? I don't think so. For some reason all I have ever heard about G3's is hype. I do have a set and they are in my trail bike. Reason being, I pulled the V-forces out of it and put them in my drag bike. If I can find another set of V-forces cheap I will pull the G3's out. The G3's DO work better than unported stock cages.

• 3 weeks later...

I almost got sold on the G-3's myself! The testimonials out there were amazing! I even found a forum where someone was talking up the G3's and some of the other forum members tore his ass up for making false statements. Apparently this guy was somehow affiliated with 1dir racing and pushing these reeds on the sites! I wouldn't consider that illegal but for how much they are trying to sell these reeds for I would buy V-Force! So thats what I did! I bought some V-Force 3's back in Feb. when they became readily available again and I have been sitting on them for the past 3 months! Just rebuilt my bored and ported motor, put a NOSS head with 21cc domes, 28mm PWK's w/ K&N pods, V-Force 3's, 200w Ricky Stator, advanced my timing 6 degrees and I am waiting for my Shearers to come. Let me tell you guys how much I cannot wait to start that bitch up for the first time! My buddy who already had a few mods put the V-Force 2's on a couple of years ago and couldn't belive the difference! That pretty much had me sold!!!!

I almost got sold on the G-3's myself!  The testimonials out there were amazing! I even found a forum where someone was talking up the G3's and some of the other forum members tore his ass up for making false statements. Apparently this guy was somehow affiliated with 1dir racing and pushing these reeds on the sites! I wouldn't consider that illegal but for how much they are trying to sell these reeds for I would buy V-Force!

after reading that, this guy looks fake.

after reading that, this guy looks fake.

366229[/snapback]

for sure! After all the first post in the thread was his first and only post ever!! What a dipshit!

Edited by 05bansh

WELL I HAVE HAD BOTH V2'S AND THE G-3'S I CAN SAY THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO REEDS IS PROBABLY ALMOST NOT EVEN NOTICEABLE IN MY OPINION A TOSS UP THE V-FORCE ARE A VERY GOOD REEDS BUT I ALSO LIKE THE G-3'S IM NOT HERE TO BICKER BUT I HAVE TO LAUGH AT A FEW OF YOU IT'S LIKE SOME OF YOU FEEL G-3'S ARE BEING SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT OR THERE OUT TO LIE TO YOU ITS CALLED ADVERTISING THERE TRYING TO SELL A PRODUCT KID'S AND ANY ONE SELLING A PRODUCT IS GOING TO TRY TO SHOW WHY THERE'S IS BEST AND REGARDLESS OF THAT MAYBE YOUR PISSED BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT V2'S AND NOW WANT G3'S NO NEED TO BE RUDE CUT THE GUY A BREAK

im sick of the whole g3 dispuite ,they are clearly bogus shit reed intakes ,theyre is so much bullshit about these things its ridiculous ,why do manufactures stoop so low as to have phoney testamonials and bullshit fake -ass posts about how great they are and the wondeful gains they produce ,you dont see moto tassanarri have a bunch of single post assholes making bullshit claims on various sites ,people run vforce for one good reason : because they work and produce hp and torque , vforce cages do offer a noticable power gain over anything period,the fastest bikes out there use vforce, not g3 or mossbergerg or wtf ever they call themselves now to hide theyre sketchy marketing background :angry:

im sick of the whole  g3 dispuite ,they are clearly bogus shit reed intakes ,theyre is so much bullshit about these things its ridiculous ,why do manufactures stoop so low as to have phoney testamonials and bullshit fake -ass posts about how great they are and the wondeful gains they produce ,you dont see moto tassanarri have a bunch of single post assholes making bullshit claims on various sites ,people run vforce for one good reason : because they work and produce hp and torque , vforce cages do offer  a noticable power gain over anything period,the fastest bikes out there use vforce, not g3 or mossbergerg or wtf ever they call themselves now to hide theyre sketchy marketing background :angry:

367515[/snapback]

Amen!!!

WELL I HAVE HAD BOTH V2'S AND THE G-3'S I CAN SAY THAT THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO REEDS IS PROBABLY ALMOST NOT EVEN NOTICEABLE IN MY OPINION A TOSS UP THE V-FORCE ARE A VERY GOOD REEDS BUT I ALSO LIKE THE G-3'S IM NOT HERE TO BICKER BUT I HAVE TO LAUGH AT A FEW OF YOU IT'S LIKE SOME OF YOU FEEL G-3'S ARE BEING SHOVED DOWN YOUR THROAT OR THERE OUT TO LIE TO YOU ITS CALLED ADVERTISING THERE TRYING TO SELL A PRODUCT KID'S AND ANY ONE SELLING A PRODUCT IS GOING TO TRY TO SHOW WHY THERE'S IS BEST AND REGARDLESS OF THAT MAYBE YOUR PISSED BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT V2'S AND NOW WANT G3'S NO NEED TO BE RUDE CUT THE GUY A BREAK

367501[/snapback]

I purchased the G3's to prove a point on another forum. My point was well proven and the V2's came out on top. G3's did nothing that DIR and his cronies claimed.

1) Advertising is one thing. Banshee HQ welcomes people and businesses to put a banner on the top of the forum. Making up a bogus login and posting an idiotic story to promote somthing that is not good enough to promote itself is another.

2) Sell a product, that's fine. Come on here and tell us about the product. Don't go on EVERY MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET FORUM and post like you are a customer. Credibility is down hill from there. If William Holgren posted as himself and told about his product and had truthful information to back up his claims, I would not have posted what I did. Lies and bullshit are no way to sell a product.

3) I already had 2 sets of the V-force 2's when I bought the G3's. I already have a set so I am not wishing.

I have an '04 banshee w/fatty pipes. I tried drag racing but I kept getting my ass handed to me by yfz450's honda 450ex....etc. I just installed some 1dir racing reed valves and what a difference!!!!!!!!!! I was beating all these quads that I couldn't even touch two weeks ago. I get great low end response and awsome mid & high power :evil: I could not believe the difference these things made.  By the way my friend has the same setup but with V-force valves and I smoked him by about 5-6 bike lengths. :headbang:

353948[/snapback]

wheres all your other posts on here about banshees elbanshee? :ph34r: ? im glad you posted it though , i really needed a good laugh :lol: my favorite part was the 5-6 bike lengths you put on your friend with same identical bike and vforce :D thats a real classic .i dont see any mods in your sig bro or info about you? :confused: direct 1 also sells theyre own line of boost bottles or "direct thrust" bottles as they call them <_< and when questioned on their lameass +20hp claims, its all highly technical speak like cfm,vacum pressures, and turbulent airflow patterns with these flyby night clowns. :yank: always remeber:if it claims to work a miracle ,it would be a miracle if it worked! :unsure:

Edited by rocketboy