UFC 129

locogato11283

Who you got?

GSP/Shields - I think Shields is better than anyone GSP has fought before. I think he has more of a chance than anyone else. GSP doesn't finish this fight. GSP only wins by decision. Shields has good BJJ, good wrestling and decent stand-up. The only place GSP has a real advantage is standing. Cardio may come into play in the later rounds for Shields. Hopefully he comes in good shape. I'd like to see Shields take the belt, but we all know GSP can be a human blanket. Neither guy finishes this fight and one of them wins by decision, probably GSP.

Aldo/Hominick - Really?! Aldo by TKO in round 2.

Machida/Couture - Machida is better pretty much everywhere except for maybe his wrestling. Randy could hold him on the ground or against the cage, but Machida is fast and unpredictable. If Randy doesn't engage a lot Machida might just stand there. I'm thinking Machida by decision.

GSP vs shields - should we watch the fight , or just shut it off early and go to sleep? should be entertaining as ever

aldo vs homminick should be exciting - homminick really believes he is gona stand and strike with him and knock him out... im sure joe-say will have a different opinion on that , should be exciting at least

machida vs fence press - i love cpt fence press, but he can be boring as hell- still want to see him go out with a win, although with his personality, i dont see him retiring if he wins, time shall tell, if i had to put money on it though, i would put it on piss drinker machida

GSP will stop shields.... 4th round TKO, Shields wont get many takedowns, GSP will keep distance and pick shields apart. im going out on a limb and saying GSP will hurt him and pound him out in the 4th. (i know im prob wrong, but staying positive, maybe something entertaining will happen.

Aldo, 1st round KO

Couture... Fuck Machida, never have liked him. Randy UD.

Good event overall... Main event was a little lackluster, eye could have been the factor or GSP just being safe. Either way, tons of good fights on the card.

The gsp-shields fight was shitty I have never seen a knot on somebody forehead like the one on homminicks damm that's a tough dude

nate diaz did this to marcus davis a while back, pretty nasty shit, homminick looked horrible, i didnt know a forehead could swell like that

UFC-118-26.jpg

For me watching Rory throw Nate Diaz on his head 5 times in the prelim fights was great. Hate the diaz bros.