The Ultimate Fighter

locogato11283

wonder why they didnt have to 'fight their way into the house' this season?

the first episode was always the best, for that reason... doesnt make much sense

maybe dana figured with brock already there, they didnt need any help with the ratings?

Its a little shorter show this season (like 3 shows). I read about it on Fight Forum, it was something about the coaches being chosen late, and the fight between the coaches coming up quickly.

ahh didnt know that

cant wait to see brock back in the ring, he seems to be becoming very humble in some of his latest interviews

and like someone said in another forum i was reading.. he can obviously take a punch (or 100) as he showed in the carwin fight (who is clearly one of the hardest hitters in the ufc), once he can get that through his head, and realize it and not turtle up and run, hell be much more dangerous.

dare i say it.. i am kind of starting to like him, but i dont wana put my foot in my mouth too soon... well see how the next few episodes pan out :dance:

cant wait to see him fight though

• 3 weeks later...

good thing he has JESUS tatood across his stomach..

ready to tap before he even put the choke on, fucking quitters

how do you get such an awesome opportunity only to quit halfway through the fight like a bitch!?

i agree with brock ripping into them afterwards, walking around like hard asses on tv, only to quit in your fight? why not just stay home..