FMF Gnarly or FMF Fatty

gnarley is a low-mid pipe, and fatty is a mid-top pipe. Both go with port jobs, it just depends on the port job. There is no such thing as an all around pipe. A list of mods, riding type, and desired power output level would be needed to determine the best pipe.

gnarley is a low-mid pipe, and fatty is a mid-top pipe. Both go with port jobs, it just depends on the port job. There is no such thing as an all around pipe. A list of mods, riding type, and desired power output level would be needed to determine the best pipe.

That sounds realistic.....I take that & run with....Thanks

Hey sorry to get onto your thread, but I really didn't want to start a new one just for one stupid question.

I just got a 2000 'shee, New to the forum! Used to have a '87 back in the day

So anyways, my bike is .30 over, K&N airfilter, snorkel off, with gnarly @ turbine core II's.

Elevation is 1130.45 above sea level

What should the jetting be at? I bought it the way it is so I don't know if the guy ever jetted it or not.

Just want to see if whats in there is close to what it should be.

Thanks!!

Hey sorry to get onto your thread, but I really didn't want to start a new one just for one stupid question.

I just got a 2000 'shee, New to the forum! Used to have a '87 back in the day

So anyways, my bike is .30 over, K&N airfilter, snorkel off, with gnarly @ turbine core II's.

Elevation is 1130.45 above sea level

What should the jetting be at? I bought it the way it is so I don't know if the guy ever jetted it or not.

Just want to see if whats in there is close to what it should be.

Thanks!!

i would think if you are that low then you should be around 280 - 300 mains. that would be a good starting point