Keihin PWK or PWK Air Striker?

b-basha

Need some help guys. This is my first post and just after some advice.

I want to upgrade my stock carbs to keihin 35mm but not sure which is better, the standard PWK or PWK Air Striker. I'm thinking of going with the Air Striker but not sure.

I have a 2006 Banshee with 64.5mm 795 series wiseco pistons and 4mm stroker long rod crank 

- play/dune port work c/out by Jeff from FAST racing

- Toomey T5 exhausts
                                                                  - Cool head 24cc 4mm domes
                                                                  - V-force 3 reeds
                                                                  - +5mm stator timing adjustment
                                                                  - Pro circuit foam racing air filter (lid off)
                                                                  - Going to use pump gas 98 RON
                                                                  - I normally ride in area’s of 500 and 700 meters elevation

Also, what would be the best jetting set-up for my bike if i go the 35mm PWK Air Strikers??

Any help is greatly appreciated
Edited by b-basha

I prefer regular pwks over air strykers. Often times air strikers have needles in them that are for 125cc dirtbikes and will be off for a banshee application and you will have to change them. regular pwks or air strykers with CEL needle end up perfectly tuned in the 148-155 mainjet range but you should of course start bigger at maybe 162/165 and work your way down till perfect. Pilot jet in the 45 or 48 range. 700 meter elevation may need to be on the lower end of those jets recommended. Jeff at FAST who did your port work would be the perfect guy call to get the right carbs and jetting. 

Thanks for your responses guys.. think the regular PWKs will be the go then.

Just one other question..

Was thinking of buying the billet one piece intake manifold with the internal cross over tube, but dont know if others have used it and have anything BAD to say about it??

Should i just purchase bigger UPP intakes with the external cross over or is the one piece ok??

Cheers