new pipes

trail ported cub haha, did they weld up the ports ?

what pipes you got now ?

cpi's would be ok, nice down low and will sing up top.    with the low mid pipes (pro circuit, toomey, dmc, fmf) ya gonna have some bottom end but will kill the top end a bit.  

cpi + stock carbs/28's  would give you some decent down low.

i dont even really know where to start with a trail ported cub, 

thanks for the replys . i got fmf  on now . the bottom end is screaming up to about mid then she flattens off. the way i see it the fmfs are built to give a stock 350 more bottom end so im thinking that this is multiplyed when used on a bigger engine so this gives me screaming bottom through to mid but then they drop off too quik and way too early ??? . i think ill try the cpi's should i just get the small bore ?

thanks for the replys . i got fmf on now . the bottom end is screaming up to about mid then she flattens off. the way i see it the fmfs are built to give a stock 350 more bottom end so im thinking that this is multiplyed when used on a bigger engine so this gives me screaming bottom through to mid but then they drop off too quik and way too early ??? . i think ill try the cpi's should i just get the small bore ?

It's true that a drag pipe will give you more top end, but you shouldn't really feel a drop off like you are describing.

I have bikes with Shearer, CPI and FMF's.

My FMF bike could make 5-7 more HP ported. with a drag pipe (With DUNE port. Less gains with woods/trail/mx porting) but would lose the useable bottom end that I want for trail riding and would leave me shifting a lot more to keep it in the powerband.

The FMF FATTY's can support up to 70HP while still having killer bottom end.

Your powerband issue sounds like a different issue.

I would suggest looking at jetting, dome shape, filter set-up or ignition issues as I think they are the more likely culprits.

Not saying you won't like SB CPI's......but if you have some undiagnosed issues.....they will only carry over to your next set of pipes.

Oh Crap!... I just saw you listed it is a 4 mill CUB...

FMF pipes have no business being used on a 4 mil cub. Neither do TommeyT-5's.

Both of those pipes kill the power of a cub!